KOUNTZE Vs HJ SCRIMMAGE

your wrong... most of our turn overs was from jv.. all of our points came from the starts... so you didnt really watch the game... yeah our big man didn't have a good gamethat night... but it was really he's first time starting... last year he just fill'd in for c.j when he need a break.... but he will come around you'll see..... he didnt even have an attitude when the fans got all up in he's head... he was just upset about the calls that  the refs. was calling but thats every players...

your wrong... most of our turn overs was from jv.. all of our points came from the starts... so you didnt really watch the game... yeah our big man didn't have a good gamethat night... but it was really he's first time starting... last year he just fill'd in for c.j when he need a break.... but he will come around you'll see..... he didnt even have an attitude when the fans got all up in he's head... he was just upset about the calls that  the refs. was calling but thats every players...

you need to take the shades off at the door.  The K-town stars have moved on. Can-We-Do-It-aganin--not a chance.

you need to take the shades off at the door.  The K-town stars have moved on. Can-We-Do-It-aganin--not a chance

yeah our stars from last year are gonna but we reload every year.... and no i wont take it off won't you just stay off the web site if you donna wanna look at it... "BACK 2 BACK" i'll make sure of that...

dont none of yall know anything about us so yall just need to shutup wit yall talk...as the season goes on kountze WILL be at the top and you can trust me on that one because i would do anything to get us there so just sit back and watch and from now on when you meet up with us theres going to be no words said just be ready...WE WILL DOMINATE 4 WHO SO EVER DONT BELEIVE THAT...but hj good game but i thought ya'll had better class than what ya'll did when we showed up especially coming from state champs but i guess that title just blew ya'll heads up even though that one player scored over half of ya'll points in EVERY game

dont none of yall know anything about us so yall just need to shutup wit yall talk...as the season goes on kountze WILL be at the top and you can trust me on that one because i would do anything to get us there so just sit back and watch and from now on when you meet up with us theres going to be no words said just be ready...WE WILL DOMINATE 4 WHO SO EVER DONT BELEIVE THAT...but hj good game but i thought ya'll had better class than what ya'll did when we showed up especially coming from state champs but i guess that title just blew ya'll heads up even though that one player scored over half of ya'll points in EVERY game

This is a message board.

Everyone comes on here to prop up their team, if you are letting a little trash talk get to you about a scrimmage game.....well lets just say you need to wear ear plugs.

i'm not sure what was worse... your argument or your grammar.  great game hawks!

ya'll talk about the same persone over and over again.. heck ya'll need to set up a meeting and talk about that person and stop putting it the message board cause it's getting old... yeah bray got an attitude problem but he's young and he'll get over it... and h.j is so happy that they beat kountze WOW... its a scimm., they can't do it if it was a real game or not and if we had all our players...

This is a message board.

Everyone comes on here to prop up their team, if you are letting a little trash talk get to you about a scrimmage game.....well lets just say you need to wear ear plugs.

Dummy you dont need ear plugs to read...idiot...what you need to do is get off this site and go learn something in school cuz wherever you live..there not teaching you right

WOW! You have a bad attitude on and off the court! HAHAH!

Dummy you dont need ear plugs to read...idiot...what you need to do is get off this site and go learn something in school cuz wherever you live..there not teaching you right

Strong words from a High school kid...Let me correct myself if I may.

You do not need to be reading this if you are going to get so upset about losing a scrimmage game. 

If this is the way you act about a scrimmage game loss.

I cant wait to see or hear your reaction when other teams beat you.

haha that is hilarious. dude you must be retarded. HJ's fans can do whatever they want to how is that not showing class??? They were simply making it where they had home court advantage. so are you saying that HJ is no good?? cause in that case yall must be terrible.

I don't understand why, Kountze, you are getting so upset about this loss?

--Your main argument is that one of your main men had a bad game... HJ didn't have one of their main men [trey Burrell]

Whatever happend to gracious losers?

--Why can't you just take the loss, [it doesn't go against your record], learn from it, and move on?

::)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder