White House Praises Fox News Corp’s Vaccine-or-Test Mandate

InMAGAWeTrust

Alright this is absolutely hilarious (my opinion), considering the network’s talking heads appear to be vaccinated while spewing anti-vax rhetoric 24/7. It’s a good thing the Fox News  audience is largely.. well, I’ll let you guys come to your own conclusion 

The White House praised one of its top media critics, Fox News, for announcing an even stricter vaccine-or-test mandate than the administration's new federal policy for employers. 

Fox Corporation 

This is the hidden content, please
that it will "soon" roll out daily COVID-19 testing for unvaccinated employees and those who haven't revealed their status to the company, 
. The company, which has asked its employees to submit their vaccination status, also revealed that 90% of its employees confirmed they'd been immunized against the coronavirus. 

This is in addition to Fox's policy that only vaccinated employees can remove their masks in some work settings. All employees must be masked in small, confined indoor settings. 

5 minutes ago, Derf Nosneb said:

"while spewing anti-vax rhetoric 24/7."

You cannot prove that claim and if you can than do it.

And your opinion is worth less than a piece of penny candy...

Here you go champ, just for you

hy·per·bo·le
/hīˈpərbəlē/

noun
  1. exaggerated statements or claims not meant to be taken literally

6 hours ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Thanks champ 🤙🏼

Please backup your "anti-vax" claim. A really, really, stupid person is incapable of distinguishing between those who advise people to not get the vaccine versus those who believe in personal choice. Only that type of person could somehow draw that incomprehensible conclusion. Are you a member of that box? You know, boxes that you always try to put people in. Do you fit in a box? It seems you do. Or you could explain yourself, i.e. fight your way out of that paper bag...I mean box. I don't think you can. Prove me wrong.