What good have biden and the democrats done?

BS Wildcats

Well, I think it’s official.  After several weeks of this topic being posted, there has not been a single post stating something that biden has done good for the country.  So, me thinks they know their idiot is way over his head.  Hope you all are getting what you voted.  I guess if it’s “free” money to stay home and do nothing, you’re loving it.  Lastly, if there is any doubt, there is nothing good coming from this WH and his administration.  

19 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Well, I think it’s official.  After several weeks of this topic being posted, there has not been a single post stating something that biden has done good for the country.  So, me thinks they know their idiot is way over his head.  Hope you all are getting what you voted.  I guess if it’s “free” money to stay home and do nothing, you’re loving it.  Lastly, if there is any doubt, there is nothing good coming from this WH and his administration.  

I’ll put this here…….Never in my whole life have I ever seen a sitting president visit states that he supposedly won in the election, have negative crowds lining the streets, flipping him the bird as he passes, holding signs that say “F” him, and actually turn out in droves to show their dislike of him. This is everywhere he goes. Never, I repeat, NEVER have I witnessed this in all my born days. Where the heck are the 80,000,000+ Biden lovers?

7 minutes ago, baddog said:

I’ll put this here…….Never in my whole life have I ever seen a sitting president visit states that he supposedly won in the election, have negative crowds lining the streets, flipping him the bird as he passes, holding signs that say “F” him, and actually turn out in droves to show their dislike of him. This is everywhere he goes. Never, I repeat, NEVER have I witnessed this in all my born days. Where the heck are the 80,000,000+ Biden lovers?

Further proof this was a rigged election.  I really believe he is the most hated man in America!!  

2 hours ago, baddog said:

Need I say more?

• 3 weeks later...

Big girl, why won’t you give an answer to this question?  Are you embarrassed that you voted for this?  It seems after almost three months of this topic being posted, that you, MAGA, PamFam, or any other left learners could find some good that biden has done.  If you can come up with ONE verifiable good he has done, this thread will die.  If not, I will revisit it until you do, or you admit that he has done no good and is an embarrassment to the US.

11 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Big girl, why won’t you give an answer to this question?  Are you embarrassed that you voted for this?  It seems after almost three months of this topic being posted, that you, MAGA, PamFam, or any other left learners could find some good that biden has done.  If you can come up with ONE verifiable good he has done, this thread will die.  If not, I will revisit it until you do, or you admit that he has done no good and is an embarrassment to the US.

She’s probably PO’d because the illegals that she claims to love so much might possibly receive more money than she has.

2 hours ago, Chester86 said:

He did this, gas prices up to a place not seen in seven years in Texas.  The article said it adds $17.00 to the average full-up.

This is the hidden content, please

I guess I should have titled it, what has biden done that is bad for the US.  That might make it easier for them to come up with something.

5 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Anybody come up with anything biden has done good for the betterment of America.  C’mon big girl, surely you can come up with ONE thing he’s done good.  Any other liberal/Dem can give it a whirl if you have something.  

You would probably have some positive feedback from the Chinese gov on old Joe.

• 2 weeks later...

This is the hidden content, please

I guess hillary thinks joe and easy are doing a good job. 🤦

From the article:  

Failed Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton on Tuesday praised the legislative accomplishments of President Biden while appearing to claim that everyday Americans didn't understand or "appreciate" them.