What good have biden and the democrats done?

BS Wildcats

5 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

I just told you six positive results from Biden being in office.  I'm sorry that you still think "mean tweets" is the reason Trump is in Florida waiting to be indicted instead of in Washington making us all look dumber for having elected him. 

The right man won.   Get over it.

Then why on God’s green earth would you vote for him twice, as you claim you did?  All those things you mentioned will come crashing back.  Ask Bill Clinton about the housing market.  Something he over inflated,  and Bush got the blame for when the markets corrected.

21 hours ago, Reagan said:

US Producer Price Inflation Unexpectedly Remains Near Record Highs In Jan!

This is the hidden content, please

I saw that 9.7% increase for producers... you know that's gonna get passed on the end purchaser.  It doesn't bode well for retail pricing in the coming months.  As bad as inflation seems right now, I've got a bad feeling that by the end of the year we'll look back at february and say "well, that was nothing compared to now."

On 2/16/2022 at 9:18 AM, CardinalBacker said:

I saw that 9.7% increase for producers... you know that's gonna get passed on the end purchaser.  It doesn't bode well for retail pricing in the coming months.  As bad as inflation seems right now, I've got a bad feeling that by the end of the year we'll look back at february and say "well, that was nothing compared to now."

Better stock up on Dry Beans and Rice while you can. 

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure this one escapes me for so long.  biden and his cronies, the “woke” libs, successfully orchestrated changing the names of a syrup and a box of rice.  And the syrup was changed to the chagrin of Aunt Jemima’s family.  In the grand scheme of things, how has this made America better?  Just some more of the idiotic social “injustices” that liberal Dims concern themselves with.  Hopefully, the Dims will get “woke” before its to late.  

Here’s a bunch of answers while I hone my research skills.

English - None

Ukrainian - Hixto

Spainish - Ninguno

French - Aucun

German - Nichts 

Portuguese - Nenhum

Moral of the story, ask a dumb question, get a bunch of dumb answers.

😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣👽🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂

From the article:

President Biden’s climate czar, John Kerry, said that while the Ukraine refugee crisis is a "problem" amid Russia’s invasion, it pales in comparison to the wave of migration that will come if climate change is not addressed. 

🤦‍♂️  Lord, help us!

1 hour ago, LumRaiderFan said:

From the article:

President Biden’s climate czar, John Kerry, said that while the Ukraine refugee crisis is a "problem" amid Russia’s invasion, it pales in comparison to the wave of migration that will come if climate change is not addressed. 

🤦‍♂️  Lord, help us!

Another dumbass Dimocrat!  Sounds like something Kamala the Uganda Idiot would say.  I think I misspelled idiot.  In honor of big girl, it should have been idoit.