Owner of Cure and Associates PC, Eileen Cure (Nederland, Texas)

BMTSoulja1

2 hours ago, baddog said:

Got a comment on this? What’s the freaking difference?

This is the hidden content, please

I didn't know this happened.  But after reading that article, that was wrong as well.  Personally, myself as well as many others don't like this woman, especially after she went to get her hair done during pandemic lockdown.  

This is the hidden content, please

18 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Anyway, I'm glad Eileen got shut down.  Lady even went as far as threatening her employees if they talked to the media...  

At least she is not a (I’ll use the term very loosely) LEADER. I hate posts like yours because it doesn’t expose the real racism that is taking place in our society. Most of the racism that exists, besides what we see in the news, is on social media. I am semi-handicapped at the moment and I went to a restaurant the other day. A black man and his family were ahead of us entering. His family has already entered and he held the door open for me and I thanked him. He said no problem. Guess what? I’m an old white guy, you know, the one everyone is being taught to hate. I am saying racism is being blown way out of proportion by design. This woman will get her just reward. 

1 hour ago, baddog said:

At least she is not a (I’ll use the term very loosely) LEADER. I hate posts like yours because it doesn’t expose the real racism that is taking place in our society. Most of the racism that exists, besides what we see in the news, is on social media. I am semi-handicapped at the moment and I went to a restaurant the other day. A black man and his family were ahead of us entering. His family has already entered and he held the door open for me and I thanked him. He said no problem. Guess what? I’m an old white guy, you know, the one everyone is being taught to hate. I am saying racism is being blown way out of proportion by design. This woman will get her just reward. 

What does all of this have to do with the current situation that this lady pulled? I stayed a true situation and said she was wrong and you wrote a book about some hooplah. But whatever.  Again, I’m glad karma has knocked on this woman’s door. 

2 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

What does all of this have to do with the current situation that this lady pulled? I stayed a true situation and said she was wrong and you wrote a book about some hooplah. But whatever.  Again, I’m glad karma has knocked on this woman’s door. 

Hooplah? Smh

5 minutes ago, baddog said:

Hooplah? Smh

Is that all that you gathered from my post?  If so, then your comment pretty much confirms that I won’t go back and forth with you trying to get your to understand. It’s all good though. Love your football/sports talk though… 🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️

6 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Is that all that you gathered from my post?  If so, then your comment pretty much confirms that I won’t go back and forth with you trying to get your to understand. It’s all good though. Love your football/sports talk though… 🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️

I’m trying to say that racism exists in the news and social media and is attempting to be taught in our schools more than is practiced in real life.(hence my hooplah) I didn’t think it was that difficult to catch my drift. 

2 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

The old white man said racism doesn’t exist bro. He worked with a black guy before, and a black guy held open a door for him. Case closed 

2 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Her getting shut down as being unreal,  the stunt she pulled is unreal, or me posting this as unreal?

The stunt she pulled. Freakin unreal!!! Definitely hope she reaps the consequences. 
Nothing wrong with your post whatsoever. 

I will point out something that I think is important. I’ve read your posts for years…mostly in the football forum all the way back to my son’s peewee stjfl days. You’re a smart guy, but you never heard of Mayor Lori Lightfoot refusing white reporter interviews. It was pretty big news for several weeks. I’m wondering if you try to steer clear of the news, or is it just because of where you get your news. I try to watch and read from several sources. They are all a bunch of agenda driven blowhards whether it be FOX or CNN (the worst) or other outlets. 

29 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

The stunt she pulled. Freakin unreal!!! Definitely hope she reaps the consequences. 
Nothing wrong with your post whatsoever. 

I will point out something that I think is important. I’ve read your posts for years…mostly in the football forum all the way back to my son’s peewee stjfl days. You’re a smart guy, but you never heard of Mayor Lori Lightfoot refusing white reporter interviews. It was pretty big news for several weeks. I’m wondering if you try to steer clear of the news, or is it just because of where you get your news. I try to watch and read from several sources. They are all a bunch of agenda driven blowhards whether it be FOX or CNN (the worst) or other outlets. 

Cool and thanks.  The info on Mayor Lightfoot refusing white reporters…. I really didn’t hear about that until now.  And to think.  I thought I was pretty up to date with current events.  Still in all, for whatever it’s worth, I think Lightfoot is a Piece of you know what… 

The only racism I can report on is what affects me. The rampant racism that people claim is out there is created in their minds, blown out of proportion by media and the left for political division, and posters on social media fan  the flames and cry boo hoo instead of trying to actually remedy their delusion. 

34 minutes ago, baddog said:

The only racism I can report on is what affects me. The rampant racism that people claim is out there is created in their minds, blown out of proportion by media and the left for political division, and posters on social media fan  the flames and cry boo hoo instead of trying to actually remedy their delusion. 

Totally different topic, but just because it affects you very minimum does not mean it does not exist.  This situation with Eileen is pretty blatant, which is what this post is about.  Maybe you know her personally, who knows.  But you have to call a spade a spade in this instance…. 🤷🏾‍♂️

13 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Totally different topic, but just because it affects you very minimum does not mean it does not exist.  This situation with Eileen is pretty blatant, which is what this post is about.  Maybe you know her personally, who knows.  But you have to call a spade a spade in this instance…. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Well, I already said she should suffer the consequences. That’s the best I can do. 

3 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Please don’t twist my words or read something between the lines that just isn’t there. I NEVER said it doesn’t exist. My intentions were to show where it exists. 

This is ridiculous.  I want the best applicant to get the job.  This woman has decided that if the best applicant is black, she’s not going to hire them anyway.  It’s pure racism.  I have an equal problem with it going the other way, and better white applicants being passed over for minority candidates, but I also understand that that is a result of decades of hiring practices from those like our friend Eileen here.  The fact that people like her still exist makes it difficult to argue against preferential hiring practices for minorities, even though it’s something that I don’t necessarily agree with.  I’d love to see a society where the best applicant for a job actually gets the job on merit.  

Racism was rampant when I grew up.  I’ve seen the ugly face of it.  Even as a child I was embarrassed.  Few alive today realize how far we’ve come.  Don’t even appreciate or acknowledge it.  I’m no Sociologist, but as a society, we may have reached the maximum in removing racism thru programs and hope only time will heal the rest.  

As individuals, there will always be racist (in the foreseeable future).  They come in all colors and are a blight on society.  Imo, the MSM pushes racism.  It’s slam-bam in your face shock news.  Ratings.  Some politicians & people use it for their own benefit.  I know many Label Trump as a racist (thanks again to the Media that twist words for their News value), but I don’t see it.  Prior to becoming a Republican, he was a darling of the Media and black leaders, but once he switched, here comes the slam-bam in your face 🐂💩 for ratings/money.  Those that do use racism covertly are the real slime.  Like Jussie Smollett.  Willing to create Hate among the races to further his own career or agenda.

Sorry for rattling on.  Subject needs to be discussed but I’ve probably put all of you to sleep.

38 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Racism was rampant when I grew up.  I’ve seen the ugly face of it.  Even as a child I was embarrassed.  Few alive today realize how far we’ve come.  Don’t even appreciate or acknowledge it.  I’m no Sociologist, but as a society, we may have reached the maximum in removing racism thru programs and hope only time will heal the rest.  

As individuals, there will always be racist (in the foreseeable future).  They come in all colors and are a blight on society.  Imo, the MSM pushes racism.  It’s slam-bam in your face shock news.  Ratings.  Some politicians & people use it for their own benefit.  I know many Label Trump as a racist (thanks again to the Media that twist words for their News value), but I don’t see it.  Prior to becoming a Republican, he was a darling of the Media and black leaders, but once he switched, here comes the slam-bam in your face 🐂💩 for ratings/money.  Those that do use racism covertly are the real slime.  Like Jussie Smollett.  Willing to create Hate among the races to further his own career or agenda.

Sorry for rattling on.  Subject needs to be discussed but I’ve probably put all of you to sleep.

Quite the contrary. You just reinforced my point……. Yes there are racists, but racism is exaggerated like you said, for ratings, which equals to money, but most importantly to keep the divide. I have seen no one defend this woman, but you will find thousands who defend Sharpton, Obama (divider-in-chief), and more……and like you said, Smollett. What a crock.