Kountze Vs. Deweyville Predictions?

Congrats to the Lions on their big win, this game should be competitive and close, Deweyville seems to matchup better with power teams, i.e. Buna, so I expect a close low scoring game.

your absolutely right.. kountze has power.. but with that power we have some backs with a ton of speed. 21 22 and 20 can all break at any time!! 21 broke outside for a 20 yard td against ec and we all know ec is faster than deweyville.. but we are lookin for a dog fight and we like it like that. i pick KOUNTZE by 10

Dville will no doubt play with heart, but in this game, only Kountze can beat Kountze.  The Pirates played Buna closer than expected and I believe that will get the Lions attention.  I also believe the Lions can taste the playoffs and they're not about to overlook Dville.  Good luck to both teams.

Kountze-28

Deweyville-14

I know Kountze is going to be playing good because they are going to be playing for playoffs and the deweyville defense will have to really work hard to bring down the big boy from Kountze.  I really think Deweyville is going to be playing hard because its there last game.  I am going with Deweyville in an upset

Dville- 21

Kountze- 20

Guest Grinder

Predictions??

I think Kountze will score 3 times before the half , and stay ahead by at least 2. Deweyville will have play harder than they ever have in the second half to keep score close.  I predict  35-6 , Kountze. ;)

Kountze has really been Jekyl and Hyde this year. Against speed, they shine, but against a grind it out team, they have a little suspect. That, and well, Hardin who haven't been held under 30 very much this year. Deweyville is gonna come to play, and if they can keep Kountze from making big plays, they might be able to take this one. If Kountze can shut Deweyville down on the ground and utilize thier athletes, then Kountze will come away with the W, and possibly a playoff spot which has been a long time coming. Should be a very hard fought game, and will simply go to who wants it more. I'm gonna take Deweyville by 6 with their backs against the wall, but I wouldn't bet on it.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ProfessorMandela12
    Newest Member
    ProfessorMandela12