Kountze Vs. Deweyville Predictions?

The Lions are a football team with a lot of heart. People underestimated them over the past 2 years. But one thing they do each week is give "glory where glory is due"; win or lose. For that, my hat is off to them. Those young men are hungry for this tonight more than anyone can imagine. And tonight, the lions will prevail. I proud of you guys!! I BELIEVE!!!!!

TEAMWORK MAKES THE DREAMWORK!!

By tne way, Go Hornets!

Guest Grinder

The Lions are a football team with a lot of heart. People underestimated them over the past 2 years. But one thing they do each week is give "glory where glory is due"; win or lose. For that, my hat is off to them. Those young men are hungry for this tonight more than anyone can imagine. And tonight, the lions will prevail. I proud of you guys!! I BELIEVE!!!!!

TEAMWORK MAKES THE DREAMWORK!!

By tne way, Go Hornets!

;DSounds like some Lions are going to get fat tonight. GO GET`EM LIONS !

Kountze has really been Jekyl and Hyde this year. Against speed, they shine, but against a grind it out team, they have a little suspect. That, and well, Hardin who haven't been held under 30 very much this year. Deweyville is gonna come to play, and if they can keep Kountze from making big plays, they might be able to take this one. If Kountze can shut Deweyville down on the ground and utilize thier athletes, then Kountze will come away with the W, and possibly a playoff spot which has been a long time coming. Should be a very hard fought game, and will simply go to who wants it more. I'm gonna take Deweyville by 6 with their backs against the wall, but I wouldn't bet on it.

What?  Kountze has been great against the run.  Kountze has lost 3 games.  From what I have seen and heard, the problem has not been the run defense but the pass defense.  The Kountze- Buna game came down to the last minute of the game. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83