CLEVELAND WINS BABY 16-14!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

Guest shsu31

Guest dailynews

Congrats Tribe!!! I will have to say K-Ville is a much better draw than W-O-S in the first round. Keep the Momentum rolling vs Tarkington next week.

Guest dailynews

Actually WOS is much better than K-Ville.... The Indians have a lot better chance of beating Kirbyville than WOS!!!!

We will see in round one, its not the same Cleveland team yall met up with in week zero....

Actually WOS is much better than K-Ville.... The Indians have a lot better chance of beating Kirbyville than WOS!!!!

We will see in round one, its not the same Cleveland team yall met up with in week zero....

True. Cleveland could run up a few points against KV, at least.

Balla, you talked smack for weeks before your boys got dominated - beaten into submission. Let's not start. You wouldn't play us until the quarterfinals, which is the fourth round. If the playoffs fall as things are now, that would mean you have to get past #10 Caldwell or Columbus, then #11 Diboll or China Spring. We'd have to get past #1 Giddings, #7 La Vega and one-loss Madisonville. That's a tougher road than Kville will have. I don't see a rematch happening. Lucky you.

I don't care what Cleveland team they are. WOS isn't that much better than us either. Kirbyville will be too much for the Indians.

True. Cleveland could run up a few points against KV, at least.

Balla, you talked smack for weeks before your boys got dominated - beaten into submission. Let's not start. You wouldn't play us until the quarterfinals, which is the fourth round. If the playoffs fall as things are now, that would mean you have to get past #10 Caldwell or Columbus, then #11 Diboll or China Spring. We'd have to get past #1 Giddings, #7 La Vega and one-loss Madisonville. That's a tougher road than Kville will have. I don't see a rematch happening. Lucky you.

Those rankings don't mean anything these days because anybody can get beat on any given night. Kirbyville was ranked #1 in 21-3a and we loss to yall guys. I don't believe in luck, but I do believe our defense will get better and we make it to state.

I was hoping some how meet up again.

Those rankings don't mean anything these days because anybody can get beat on any given night. Kirbyville was ranked #1 in 21-3a and we loss to yall guys. I don't believe in luck, but I do believe our defense will get better and we make it to state.

I was hoping some how meet up again.

31-7 is not just "beat." It's a pounding. Plus, we gave up 14 to OF - one TD in trash time. You gave up 42 and almost needed OT. There's no comparison between WO-S and Kville this year (or any other).

31-7 is not just "beat." It's a pounding. Plus, we gave up 14 to OF - one TD in trash time. You gave up 42 and almost needed OT. There's no comparison between WO-S and Kville this year (or any other).

Those squid kicks help yall beat us by a big margin and you know that. Yeah I agree on our defense not being consistant. Since you wanna compare games Jasper didn't score but 6 points on our defense with about a minute left in the game, but they scored 21 on yall. That just to show you comparison doesn't mean anything and I reallly hope we face up again.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder