Reparations 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

5GallonBucket

On 12/29/2022 at 10:14 AM, Boyz N Da Hood said:

This is the hidden content, please

Language ⚠️ 

Dudes the only go to the rights have when talking about blacks... he don't speak for all us blacks...

And never have I posted on here bout being offended or wanting reparations or anything.. I read on here and Nothing more, yalls opinions is yalls... no one is convinced by either sides argument.. carry on

They have cognitive dissonance. Dont take it personally. My mother told me that my uncle Leroy was lynched by the kkk in 1955

On 12/28/2022 at 10:47 PM, CardinalBacker said:

I think that’s what I find so frustrating about these exchanges. I WANT to see the  black community rise up… it’s no secret that they’re lagging behind most other groups, but that community (and some of their more ardent supporters, like UT) are determined to focus on the very real, yet painfully insignificant causes (oppression and systemic racism) rather than focus on the real problems that are holding them back.

Which is a bigger concern… that young black men (6% of the population) commit 50% of all murders? Nope… they focus on the half dozen or so per year that are killed by the police. Who cares if they somehow managed to eradicate 100% of all police shootings? Instead of 7400 black murder victims each year, you’d only have 7394 black people murdered per year. That’s the change they’re all fighting for?

Like I keep saying…. Y’all are worried about the wrong sh…..crap. 

Roflmbo. INSIGNIFICANT causes like oppression and systemic racism. Wow!!!!🤣

18 minutes ago, Big girl said:

How much money would it take for you to shut up and quit crying about oppression. I’m sure like Kapertwit, you have your price. What guarantees do I have that you will keep your word? Will $20 grand bring your uncle back? Wow! What a shallow person you are. 

46 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Ok…. You’ve stated that there are more whites people on welfare than blacks. 

If blacks are poor because of systemic racism and oppression, then why are there MORE poor white people than black people? If racism causes black people to be poor, then what causes white people to be poor?

3 hours ago, Big girl said:

Someone who is born with a vagina.

Congratulations, maybe you need to inform the most recent Supreme Justice that was nominated of that fact. Ok here’s your enlightenment. I haven’t posted one thing in this thread about welfare statistics so I really don’t know what you’re talking about. 

2 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Ok…. You’ve stated that there are more whites people on welfare than blacks. 

If blacks are poor because of systemic racism and oppression, then why are there MORE poor white people than black people? If racism causes black people to be poor, then what causes white people to be poor?

That is the million dollar question. Please explain

51 minutes ago, Big girl said:

That is the million dollar question. Please explain

You’re argument is that the reason for poverty and lack of personal wealth in the black community is systemic racism and oppression… that’s why black people should receive reparations. 

But there are more white people living in poverty than black people, according to you (and I agree).  So my question is this… if all black poverty is a direct result of systemic racism and oppression as you believe… what causes white people to live in poverty? It obviously wasn’t racism or oppression, yet they’re broke… why do you think that is?

47 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

You’re argument is that the reason for poverty and lack of personal wealth in the black community is systemic racism and oppression… that’s why black people should receive reparations. 

But there are more white people living in poverty than black people, according to you (and I agree).  So my question is this… if all black poverty is a direct result of systemic racism and oppression as you believe… what causes white people to live in poverty? It obviously wasn’t racism or oppression, yet they’re broke… why do you think that is?

She can’t/won’t answer because it will crush the narrative she has been fed since she was Lil’ Girl

8 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Black, liberal women can’t answer that one

☝🏾️

5 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Boys N Da Hood seems confused.  I posted that because the newest member of the SCOTUS, a black liberal woman, could not directly answer that question.  Now you are informed!

You said women, that's one woman... SMH

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

You tell me. I have been trying of figure it out, to no avail.

30 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

I would walk away too if my argument was that pathetic.

Not sure I'm arguing with you, more like not wasting time... I have a wife and a child I know what a woman is, I don't pay much attention to that nonsense.. I see you do though, as many times as you ask for clarification, seems you may be the confused one... enough wasted time here

45 minutes ago, Big girl said:

You tell me. I have been trying of figure it out, to no avail.

Sometimes it’s bad luck, occasionally a mental defect or just a little misfortune… but it generally comes down to bad choices. I mean… those guys had to squander their “privilege” somehow. 

When I see kids that are impoverished, I usually only see one parent. When I see homeless people, I see drug/alcohol use that turned into an addiction. When I see someone who can’t earn enough to support their family, I typically see someone who didn’t finish free public schooling… when I see people who aren’t employable because of prior felonies, I recognize poor life choices that put them in that position. I hate seeing kids in bad spots, but it’s almost always the result of bad choices on the part of their parents. Got a repossession, eviction, outstanding hot checks, no savings, and now you can’t get anybody to finance a house or car to you? Once again… poor choices in almost all cases. 

I can freely admit that most of the time when “my” people are in a bind, it’s of their own doing… but your argument seems to be that when a black person finds themselves in a similar predicament, it wasn’t bad choices but rather a result of slavery, oppression, systemic racism, etc… and reparations are the solution. I don’t think I’ve ever heard a person of color or a liberal acknowledge that a black person’s actions contributed at all to the realities of their life. Not even once. 

7 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Sometimes it’s bad luck, occasionally a mental defect or just a little misfortune… but it generally comes down to bad choices. I mean… those guys had to squander their “privilege” somehow. 

When I see kids that are impoverished, I usually only see one parent. When I see homeless people, I see drug/alcohol use that turned into an addiction. When I see someone who can’t earn enough to support their family, I typically see someone who didn’t finish free public schooling… when I see people who aren’t employable because of prior felonies, I recognize poor life choices that put them in that position. I hate seeing kids in bad spots, but it’s almost always the result of bad choices on the part of their parents. Got a repossession, eviction, outstanding hot checks, no savings, and now you can’t get anybody to finance a house or car to you? Once again… poor choices in almost all cases. 

I can freely admit that most of the time when “my” people are in a bind, it’s of their own doing… but your argument seems to be that when a black person finds themselves in a similar predicament, it wasn’t bad choices but rather a result of slavery, oppression, systemic racism, etc… and reparations are the solution. I don’t think I’ve ever heard a person of color or a liberal acknowledge that a black person’s actions contributed at all to the realities of their life. Not even once. 

True.  It’s easier to say it’s whitey’s fault.

10 hours ago, Boyz N Da Hood said:

Not sure I'm arguing with you, more like not wasting time... I have a wife and a child I know what a woman is, I don't pay much attention to that nonsense.. I see you do though, as many times as you ask for clarification, seems you may be the confused one... enough wasted time here

You seem to think it was no big deal because it was “just one woman”.  I think it’s a very big deal because it’s one woman that sits on the SCOTUS that will likely make decisions about gender classification in the future, sadly.

21 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

You seem to think it was no big deal because it was “just one woman”.  I think it’s a very big deal because it’s one woman that sits on the SCOTUS that will likely make decisions about gender classification in the future, sadly.

If this had been a conservative justice that made this remark, these liberals would absolutely lose their minds.  And the MSM would be all over it.  More of the same from the libs, no big deal.  

10 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Wow, you didnt call any of them lazy. Do you think that white people on the system are lazy? That they want to sit around and collect a free check? You cannot refute the fact that systemic racism plays a part in the plight of black America. When you spoke about poor blacks you only mentioned bad decision, laziness.. When talking about whites, you mentioned bad decisions, drug abuse,, high school drop outs, one parent households, etc. Why?

33 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Wow, you didnt call any of them lazy. Do you think that white people on the system are lazy? That they want to sit around and collect a free check? You cannot refute the fact that systemic racism plays a part in the plight of black America. When you spoke about poor blacks you only mentioned bad decision, laziness.. When talking about whites, you mentioned bad decisions, drug abuse,, high school drop outs, one parent households, etc. Why?

WHOOSH!!!!!!!! Don’t even have to duck.