*Kountze 14 East Chambers 13 FINAL/COMMENTS*

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am pretty sure that Thomas did not practice. If he did, it was very lightly. Anyone with eyes could have seen during the game on Friday that he wasn't his self and whoever thinks that he is scared is truly deluding himself. He was injured, he was cleated in the foot during the Buna game. That is bad. Vance dislocated his shoulder (the same shoulder that is going to need surgery due to an injury sustained during their pre-district game against Shepherd). You can say that when big players are injured, the others need to step up, all you want, but the fact is that if Kountze ONE big player was injured and Kountze and EC were on an even playing field in that regard, there would not have been a game to speak of. Just think of how bad the game would have been with EC running on all cylinders and then extrapolate, assuming you people from Kountze know what that word means.

Not to mention the "wonderful" timing job done by the Kountzians. Congratulations, you have now managed to cheat in all major high school sports.

Guest tigersvoice

I am pretty sure that Thomas did not practice. If he did, it was very lightly. Anyone with eyes could have seen during the game on Friday that he wasn't his self and whoever thinks that he is scared is truly deluding himself. He was injured, he was cleated in the foot during the Buna game. That is bad. Vance dislocated his shoulder (the same shoulder that is going to need surgery due to an injury sustained during their pre-district game against Shepherd). You can say that when big players are injured, the others need to step up, all you want, but the fact is that if Kountze ONE big player was injured and Kountze and EC were on an even playing field in that regard, there would not have been a game to speak of. Just think of how bad the game would have been with EC running on all cylinders and then extrapolate, assuming you people from Kountze know what that word means.

Not to mention the "wonderful" timing job done by the Kountzians. Congratulations, you have now managed to cheat in all major high school sports.

I don't have a stick in this fire, but, what is meant by the timeing job reference AND how has Kountze cheated at anything?

Thats why they take the district record instead of one game. Every team in the district is going to get a little beat up during the course of the season. Don't use that as an excuse. A good team will not let that hold them back. Give Kountze their props. They beat you. Now you have to go out and win next week or stay home for the playoffs. If you dwell on losing to those hated Lions, that's exactly what might happen.

I think that, like with the Buna game, it is time to lay this game to rest. Congrats Kountze, you won and no one can take that from you. However much we wish that we could replay that game, we can't. We just have to look forward and focus on the game coming up. Good job Kountze and watch out Hardin, the Bucs are coming.

I think that, like with the Buna game, it is time to lay this game to rest. Congrats Kountze, you won and no one can take that from you. However much we wish that we could replay that game, we can't. We just have to look forward and focus on the game coming up. Good job Kountze and watch out Hardin, the Bucs are coming.

Don't you mean the Bucs are staying  ;D (it is a home game for you.)

Funny how things work out.  Wasn't it just a few short weeks ago that Kountze was complaining that an opponent was celebrating an injured Lion?  Supposedly there was a videotape that showed all of this.  Now, EC has a similar complaint about Kountze.   I guess it just depends which side of the scoreboard you are on. :D

He`s just stating it like a real ECbucFan would.

This post has nothing to do with the guy being hurt.  Both of these things happened in the first quarter and TT continued to play.  No one like the fact that he is banged up.  No one is gloating that they injured him.  Everyone like to watch him play ball.  Hardin wants him to play next week i'll bet, they want to beat the complet EC team.  Stop looking for reasons do degrade the Kntz fans.

Lions you did what you knew you had to do, a win over EC.  Good game, good job.  Enjoy your win no matter what anyone says. Now on to deweyville for another V-I-C-T-O-R-Y.  GO LIONS!!!!!

Great pictures of the game, and enjoyed it very much. Saw some really nice people that I knew.

Kountze did have a injured player who cant play for the rest of the year...their defensive end. But someone stepped up and is playing end pretty good.

We can't use the excuse that we had injured players. If someone is hurt you have to have players that will step up.  EC's players tried their hardest at the end of the game, but it seemed like they realized what was happening in the final 4 minutes of the game and then they started to step up.  I'm not making excuses for EC, they just had 2 captains and leaders out....  and that would hurt any team.  I trust they will be ready for Friday.  Lets Go Bucs!!! Keep the playoff tradition alive!

We can't use the excuse that we had injured players. If someone is hurt you have to have players that will step up.  EC's players tried their hardest at the end of the game, but it seemed like they realized what was happening in the final 4 minutes of the game and then they started to step up.  I'm not making excuses for EC, they just had 2 captains and leaders out....  and that would hurt any team.  I trust they will be ready for Friday.  Lets Go Bucs!!! Keep the playoff tradition alive!

Well said ECBuc08! Rough game. But when things seem bad, think about it this way: When we win-we win by a whole lot. And when we lost-we only lost by 1.

Injuries have a bearing but its somethin that all teams have to deal with.. kountze has dealt with several injuries to key players this year.. and a good team has players step up and accept the challenge. if tramaine doesnt play this week im sure someone will step up. but that doesnt change the outcome of the last game. good luck to the bucs... and the hornets  ;D

what are you his mama??

No. But, I AM a mama. And from reading your posts, I'm quite sure that yours wouldn't be very proud of you. Anonymous posts picking on a great player and a great kid, who is obviously hurt, is just downright irresponsible. I'm aghast at the poor sportsmanship, here.  Again, congratulations Kountze. Y'all played a great game.

I don't have a stick in this fire, but, what is meant by the timeing job reference AND how has Kountze cheated at anything?

Well, by wonderful timing I was simply refering to YOUR timer conveniently forgetting to stop the game clock after an offense penalty. I may not be an EC student and am most definately not EC's biggest fan, but cheating is cheating, and not fair is not fair.

As for cheating in other sports, does anyone really need to bring up basketball officialing? Seriously, think hard about that one.

Speaking of comparing Kountze basketball to Kountze football, I see that that bad sportsmanship and dirty playing carries over tremendously easy.

Guest Grinder

Well, by wonderful timing I was simply refering to YOUR timer conveniently forgetting to stop the game clock after an offense penalty. I may not be an EC student and am most definately not EC's biggest fan, but cheating is cheating, and not fair is not fair.

As for cheating in other sports, does anyone really need to bring up basketball officialing? Seriously, think hard about that one.

Speaking of comparing Kountze basketball to Kountze football, I see that that bad sportsmanship and dirty playing carries over tremendously easy.

:'(Someone please fix IrateEagle a 4x baby bottle with a extra small nipple on it so it will keep him quit for awhile. :'( :'( :'(

Oh you poor, poor person. Your mind was obviously put through that grinder that your name references. Through my not being affiliated with the team (or really with the district anymore, for that matter) I am allowed a manner of objectivity that only outsiders are affordered. I just call them like I see them.

I agree that officiating in all of the sports does need to be improved, but calling Kountze dirty in basketball implies that you don't know what you are talking about.  I know the Kounzte basketball coach and he doesn't condone dirty basketball, but he will run, run, run you into the ground.  He has won 2 state titles with Kountze and I am happy for him so don't badmouth his program.  I have a feeling that you are venting against Kountze basketball b/c EC hasn't won a district title (or for that matter, a state title) since he has been there (I could be wrong, but don't think so).

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder