*Kountze 14 East Chambers 13 FINAL/COMMENTS*

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrads to Kountze.  Hope Mr. Thomas (respect) is going to be O'kay, he is such a wonder to watch.  What's Vance's situation?  This have been an interresting year in our district.  I think all the teams are closer in talent than most believe and obviously and injury here and there makes a huge difference. 

did anybody see #20 dante barnes knock the crap out of tramain??? JEEZ what a hit! On one of the punts that kountze did, tramain received the ball and tramain was tryin to juke 21 and he couldnt get around him and the WHOLE pack of lions swarmed over there and he layed on the ground...

Guest ECBucFan

did anybody see #20 dante barnes knock the crap out of tramain??? JEEZ what a hit! On one of the punts that kountze did, tramain received the ball and tramain was tryin to juke 21 and he couldnt get around him and the WHOLE pack of lions swarmed over there and he layed on the ground...

Gloating over an injured opponent laying on the groud. Your a reeeeeeal class act, chump.  ::)

Gloating over an injured opponent laying on the groud. Your a reeeeeeal class act, chump.  ::)

well actually he was playing and running around just fine....he didnt look injured. He was juking and stuff. At least tryin to juke #21. He dropped to the ground as soon as all them lions came after him...and calling people names isnt really classy.....

Okay, I normally don't get into this kind of thing. But, this is the second or third reference or inference that Thomas is "afraid of" or "runs from" his opponent. That's a total mischaracterization and I surmise that you all know that. Stop.

You won. Congratulations. It was a good night for the Kountze Lions. Best wishes for a great last game and post season play if it is to be.

I agree...to say that Tramain is afraid or scared is absolutely asinine. Anyone that has watched him play throughout his career knows that. And anyone who has seen him play this year knows that he was not 100% last night. He was injured during the second half of the Buna game. He sat out of practice Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. He did go through run throughs on Thursday and thought he'd be able to go, but wasn't. Plus, he had 87 tackles on the year going into this game. Doesn't sound like someone scared of contact.

Now, don't jump to the conclusion that I'm saying the only reason EC lost was because Tramain was hurt, because I'm not. Injuries, as stated earlier, are a part of sports on all levels. And, when a key player goes down, other players must step up. Well, EC's did not. Kountze straight up outplayed EC and won. Congrats on the win and good luck to all 24AA teams in the playoffs...whoever they may be!!

Okay, I normally don't get into this kind of thing. But, this is the second or third reference or inference that Thomas is "afraid of" or "runs from" his opponent. That's a total mischaracterization and I surmise that you all know that. Stop.

You won. Congratulations. It was a good night for the Kountze Lions. Best wishes for a great last game and post season play if it is to be.

what are you his mama??

Guest Grinder

good game kountze but to bad yall are going to be setting at home in 2 weeks because EC is going to beat hardin so good job this season and lace the basktball shoes up

See it is WISE OFF,not wise one .

Guest Grinder

Here's the video

http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid1138292619/bclid1155105385/bctid1287024166

Hey,let`s give them KOUNTZE LIONS some of that reconition like the super power EC has been getting all year. Kountze did win in case ya`ll did`nt know.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder