*Kountze 14 East Chambers 13 FINAL/COMMENTS*

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tramain was in for the last play or two. Trevino went back in earlier in the game. So, evidently he's okay. Heard Donte Raymond was a little slow getting up a couple of times, but seems okay. (This is all fan talk -- nothing official!!)

The Bucs need a little healin' time. Afraid they're not gonna get it playing Hardin next Friday. Sheesh! What a season.

congrats Kountze...I think you surprised us all tonight.  I knew ya'll could play after your game with Hardin, but this really caps off your season.  What a turnaround for ya'll!!!!

BTW, how did you score your touchdowns?  Are they weak in the secondary with the exception of TT?   I wouldn't be surprised if the big ol' running back from Kountze had his way with EC...that is a big ol' boy!!!

Scoring summary

KOU -- Thomas Wolcott 2-yard run. PAT Kick ( Christopher Skogvoll ), 10:15, 1st.

EC -- Tramain Thomas 4-yard run. PAT Kick ( Carlos Trevino ), 5:04, 1st.

EC -- Donte Raymond 30-yard run. PAT Failed kick ( ), 2:43, 2nd.

KOU -- Trey Howard 2-yard run. PAT Kick ( Christopher Skogvoll ), 0:21, 3rd

Wow ... this was one fantastic game.

These Lions are for real. They've been proving it every week. No one believed it and I'm sure there will still be doubters out there.

But I'll tell you ... when you come to the Lions Den, expect to play ball.

The Lions defense was especially sparkling ...

EC won the coin toss to open the game and elected to receive the ball. Kountze squibbed the kick, recovered it and scored four plays later. It set the tone for the entire game.

The momentum belonged to the Lions ... and they rode it all the way to victory.

This was senior night for Kountze ... my son among them ... and I can tell you now, when these guys get together 20 years from now, this is the game they'll be talking about.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder