Tarkington vs Liberty

firedup

Liberty's folks can't talk any more smack about the district title or even about making the playoffs, but they can enjoy two weeks of wins over Tarkington and Shepherd before heading into the offseason.

Liberty is a solid football team and has had some hard luck during district.  The Horns just lack a supporting cast around Brooks.  Good luck to both teams.

well i dont know.....both team are pretty darn sorry and i dont think any  one of them have one a game this year or i know tarkington hasnt but..... i would have to say both teams should let there cheerleaders suit up and play that would be a much better game..... ;D

First of all Liberty is not pretty darn sorry maybe Tarkington is...every game they lost in district play was by 7 points or less. Tarkington just gets good ole country a-whippins every week, and thats been almost there school history summary :P :P :P

well i dont know.....both team are pretty darn sorry and i dont think any  one of them have one a game this year or i know tarkington hasnt but..... i would have to say both teams should let there cheerleaders suit up and play that would be a much better game..... ;D

and Liberty's cheerleaders will win. Cause Tarkington isn't good at nothin except Volleyball and Baseball

and Liberty's cheerleaders will win. Cause Tarkington isn't good at nothin except Volleyball and Baseball

Well, lets see, Last year Tarkington Beat Liberty in Baseball(split), softball, volleyball, basketball(boys and girls), cross country, track(boys var/jv, girls).  Football was the only sport Liberty won hands down.

Like I posted before(tarkington vs. hardin thread) i have little respect for tarkingtons football program.

So I hope Liberty puts up fifty on em....

That being said, everytime i say Liberty will win....the opposite happens...so therefore....

!!!!!!!!!!!!GO LONGHORNS!!!!!!!!!! BROOKS IS MY HERO!!!!!!!!!!SHUT THEM PANTHERS DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like I posted before(tarkington vs. hardin thread) i have little respect for tarkingtons football program.

So I hope Liberty puts up fifty on em....

That being said, everytime i say Liberty will win....the opposite happens...so therefore....

!!!!!!!!!!!!GO LONGHORNS!!!!!!!!!! BROOKS IS MY HERO!!!!!!!!!!SHUT THEM PANTHERS DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ha ha ha thats funny...

Guest dailynews

Is White playing today. Last week vs the CATS he didnt play until the last drive. If White plays Liberty wins big. If he doesnt the game will be close.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder