Props to 23AAA!

Guest etbu

Wow. 23AAA opponents could possibly be playing each other for the right to play in Austin in BOTH baseball and softball. BH vs Huffman in baseball and and Splendora vs Barbers Hill in Softball! Quite a district!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

Guest Jody

Wow. 23AAA opponents could possibly be playing each other for the right to play in Austin in BOTH baseball and softball. BH vs Huffman in baseball and and Splendora vs Barbers Hill in Softball! Quite a district!!!

Oh friend, these people are going to just eat your lunch for that one. Rooting for anyone West of the Trinity River is a bad deal on here.....LOL

Go EAGLES and FALCONS!

Guest bulldogbark

HOLD on just one minute....Didnt Aristotal (sp) state that the world was round and that life could not be sustained west of the trinity river? I fear we must enter into this vast waste land and see for ourselves.... :lol:

Guest Jody

HOLD on just one minute....Didnt Aristotal (sp) state that the world was round and that life could not be sustained west of the trinity river? I fear we must enter into this vast waste land and see for ourselves.... :lol:

I have to admit, Baytown would certainly qualify for a "vast waste land"

:D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder