Hudson 4 Huffman 0 Final In Game 1

Guest etbu

This Belt kid is a very good pitcher and hitter. However with that said with once Bagley stated throwing change ups and curves no more hits hardly. You cannot have four errors and five past balls and beat a team like Hudson. Two of the runs were earned but Hudson beat us fair and square and we will give it a try tomorrow. Listi is a very good pitcher and we have to cut down on the errors.

After thinking about it after the leadoff hitter started the game with a double I thought oh man this is not good. We gave up four runs in the first and after that nothing.

Hudson gave up 13 runs to HJ in game 2 (just scored 18 to beat 'em). With Listi pitching, I don't think Hudson scores 18 so I look for this series to go to 3 games. At that point, it'll be a toss up and probably a high scoring game. Good luck Huffman.

Guest etbu

Hudson gave up 13 runs to HJ in game 2 (just scored 18 to beat 'em). With Listi pitching' date=' I don't think Hudson scores 18 so I look for this series to go to 3 games. At that point, it'll be a toss up and probably a high scoring game. Good luck Huffman.[/quote']

Bro I hope you are right and there is a third game. I look for both he Bc vs Bh and our games to put up some serious runs tomorrow. Do you think that Hudson will bring Belt back after pitching seven innings tonight?

Huffman in driver's seat still. Hudson does not have the pitching to withstand 2 games. Listi throws game 2....which of course, we have to win to get to game 3.

Game 3: Arnold for Huffman. Bagley only threw 60 pitches. He can relieve.

Belt threw 116 pitches. No matter how much ice they packed on his arm; he will not be as strong coming back today in game 3.

If we make Belt throw strikes last night....he walks a ton of kids. He threw very well....no question. But our selection on pitches to swing at was horrible.

Close call on them bringing back Belt but I am sure they will (they have to for some period of the game). On the other hand, that kid is probably a round 2 draft choice (if he doesn't go to UT first) and that L arm is awful valuable. I just don't know what the situation is with him and his coaches. Fingers crossed for 2 games tomorrow for Huffman.

Guest etbu

http://www.lufkindailynews.com/sports/content/sports/stories/2006/05/18/5/hudson_hh_game_1.html

Leaving ten runners on base is never good. I hear this morning that they were putting ice Mr. Belt's arm and may throw him in game three. WOW If I was his father I may have something to say about that.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin