how would you like to play in Alaskan snow???

1-3 inches i woke up to this morning, fish-tailed for about a minute straight heading to work, not to mention I have flu like symptoms. dang it, i wanted to play some flag football today to celebrate  :'(

By the way----JUNEAU CRIMSON BEARS are your 2007 Alaska State Champs. I wanna say 11-0. might have been 10-0.    They could hang with some 2A and 3A teams down there.

Hey Scooter,  All that snow we got on Elmendorf last night...... would you believe didn't make it over here to Eagle River?  Almost nothing. 

I was at work last night when it started,  came home and thought there would be even more.  But I have hardly a trace.

well here downtown i was stunned when i looked outside at 6am and saw what i saw. had to sit by the window and realize what i was seeing. I knew I shoulda asked Coop what was up before i went to sleep.  ;D

Guest WeedBegone

Not too long and I will be screaming down the mountain at Alyeska.... and stopping each time for beer.

Did you intend to say beer or deer.  Could have been a Freaudian slip.  Beer is nice but a deer could hurt you if you did not stop.  I still think bikinies and beer go much better than snow and beer.  Doesnt make you squint so much on a sunny day. .

BEER for sure.  The bar is located right at the bottom near chair 3 or halfway down the mountain from the summit at Chair 7. 

BEER!!!!!

By the way scooter... that snow made it to Eagle River this morning! 

Yeah, only a little bit downtown, but enough to slow me down.  >:(

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder