Playoff Picture - 22-4a

vhs

Even with a Central win, we still  might miss out on the playoffs.  We have to travel to the Rez, so it dont 'get easy.  Even if we win out, we still can be left out.  By us losing to the two top tier teams so early, I could haunt us.

If you guys win out, Im pretty sure you will make the playoffs.  It would put at 5-2 and would mean you gave Dayton their 2nd loss and gives you the tie breaker over them.  You might need some help, but should get in.

Guest whoabroncos09

People can think whatever they want, we had our chance this year and lost. Lumberton got the win and it makes this district really interesting.

true..

Guest whoabroncos09

hah.

niiice.

but i never knew that that was only the second time that lumberton has beaten us in 19 years.

the last time was in 1993. and they won 24-7.

hah.

niiice.

but i never knew that that was only the second time that lumberton has beaten us in 19 years.

the last time was in 1993. and they won 24-7.

I don't think Lumberton has played Dayton a whole lot in the last 19 years.  I have been surprised at the Dayton enrollment.  Not sure were everyone lives to have a 1400+ enrollment.  You guys must have a rather large land area for your school District.

Guest whoabroncos09

ohhh...well i read that in the dayton paper that i got from aj dugat the other day..

well....

eastgate.

old river.

and

kenefick.

are all parts of dayton i guess you could say..

and all the kids that live in those areas go to disd.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder