Playoff Picture - 22-4a

vhs

There are basically 4 teams playing for three spots. Lumberton has sure made it interesting. Normally if PN-G, Nederland and Dayton were all at 3-1 or 4-0, you would think that they just about have the playoffs locked. The Raiders have thrown a wrench into the spokes.  :)

Guest TravelingBandsman

Say if the three were Port Neches-Groves, Dayton, and Nederland. Which one would go D1? Either Port Neches-Groves or Nederland I know, but which has more?

i was trying to figure up the scenarios in my head, and i got dizzy.  i was going to list them, but i was afraid that i might get carpal tunnel.  what it all boils down to is that we're in for an exciting three weeks of football, and every game is a must-win for the top four in the district.

Guest maverick24

I predict that Dayton and PN-G will both finish 6-1 and tie for 1st. The game between Nederland and Lumberton in week 10 will be for 3rd place with the winner getting in and the loser going home.

I hate to blow that out of the water but if Dayton goes 6-1 that means that the best Ned can do is come to L-Town at 5-2 That wont be good for Them!

I hate to blow that out of the water but if Dayton goes 6-1 that means that the best Ned can do is come to L-Town at 5-2 That wont be good for Them!

If Nederland does go into Lumberton at 4 and 2, then they beat Lumberton, Lumberton and Nederland both end the year at 5 and 2.  If PN-G and Dayton both finish 6 and 1, then Nederland is in the playoffs and Lumberton in out.

If Nederland does go into Lumberton at 4 and 2, then they beat Lumberton, Lumberton and Nederland both end the year at 5 and 2.  If PN-G and Dayton both finish 6 and 1, then Nederland is in the playoffs and Lumberton in out.

That's the point I was trying to make...  ;D  Thanks for the re-enforcing it for me. I guess some people did not understand.

I predict that Dayton and PN-G will both finish 6-1 and tie for 1st. The game between Nederland and Lumberton in week 10 will be for 3rd place with the winner getting in and the loser going home.

I agree--the district title will be decided at Bronco Stadium on November 9th.

That's the point I was trying to make...  ;D  Thanks for the re-enforcing it for me. I guess some people did not understand.

Nice back handed comment Jake. It took me a second to catch it.  :)

I would not make a prediction on any of those 4 teams hooking up. I think its too close to call. Could go either way. I will say this, I like feeling like a bit of an underdog, it felt weird being picked to win every week before the PNG game. We play better when we are underdogs.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami