West Brook vs. Memorial Predictions/Big School GOW

we don't need to roll coverage. our lcb and rcb are more than caplable of handling powdrill and the other scrubs. if he's not care,powdrill will be piledriven to the turf!!!

wanna put it all out now. i don't think we will lose to brook. our team is better.WE LOSE,WE LOSE BECAUSE STUMP WILL OUT COACH THOMPSON!!!  brook have the advantage of far better coaching,which makes the difference. i think our players walk a straight line to much. they do exactly what coach tells them to do and it looks horrible. one example of this is the last play of the lee game.king is on the left side alone. the other 3 on the right. brown fakes it to clay(like that meant something,it was 4th and 23)while starring down king the whole time. result??? triple coverage. had he done the same thing,but came back to the right,first down or possible td...IT WAS THAT OPEN!!!

Yeah just like they did last Friday night against Lee and their scrubs huh?  Where were these hella DBs and LBs when Kingwood was running up and down the field on you?  PAM gets smoked in a couple of days.  ;D

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Titan... You sound all alone out there!!!!!  Being a Jag I hate to  say this but those 6'5" guys up front at the Dubya Bee will be too much to handle for your O-line....  Unless you all improved GREATLY from the PAM vs Central scrimmage (I know it was just a scrimmage)... No chance PAM!!!!!!  The Dubya Bee by alot! ::)

Guest WBFan09

there has been one team that yall held under 100 yards and that was Atascocita...so is your rushing defense that good NO haha it actually looks like most teams got more yardage on the ground than through the air

Guest Robert Plant

that's what worries me! I was really not impressed with the level of play by the Bruins against a weak Sterling team! I hope they show up ready to play on Friday! This game could get ugly in a hurry....in more ways than one!

I agree with you 82. I'm counting on the Sterling game to be a wake up call. Maybe they've been reading their press clippings too much or what folks say about them on this forum. The bottom line is that if you're not prepared, if you're not focused and that the desire to dominate is not there, well then anyone can lose. I look for PAM to show up to play ball. If WB is ready then a long night for PAM is in the making. 

I agree with you 82. I'm counting on the Sterling game to be a wake up call. Maybe they've been reading their press clippings too much or what folks say about them on this forum. The bottom line is that if you're not prepared, if you're not focused and that the desire to dominate is not there, well then anyone can lose. I look for PAM to show up to play ball. If WB is ready then a long night for PAM is in the making. 

well said....I think you're probably right! ;)

we were batting balls and picking them off. bogus p.i. calls.ask lee fans. they will agree.

Yeah just like they did last Friday night against Lee and their scrubs huh?  Where were these hella DBs and LBs when Kingwood was running up and down the field on you?  PAM gets smoked in a couple of days.  ;D

I was at the Sterling game and the turnovers were very upsetting, but WB dominated Sterling.  The ending score was 47-21 with one of sterlings scores being a fumble return and two of WBs touchdowns called back.  We shut them out in the second half.  Now I would be the first to say we need to improve our coverage in the secondary.

Guest WBFan09

I was at the Sterling game and the turnovers were very upsetting, but WB dominated Sterling.  The ending score was 47-21 with one of sterlings scores being a fumble return and two of WBs touchdowns called back.  We shut them out in the second half.  Now I would be the first to say we need to improve our coverage in the secondary.

WB really did dominate the game just had a rough first half...really need to step it up with PA and the players cant get as near as a big head as us or there is a good chance of us getting very surprised!!!

Ok seriously the injuries that occurred last year was only one and it #55 coleman who was a linebacker . :o So brook fans dont buy into what PAM fans are saying about how physical they were and are this year brook came out with the win because they wore PAM def. down and the reason PAM was scoring at will is because they had  a high powered off. something they dont have this year .The off. only put up 21 against atascacita def. did the rest. Just thought i would throw that out there since everyone is giving brook a hard time over a win against sterling.  :'( no excuses when WB wins since PAM is such a dominate team.  :'(.

Ok seriously the injuries that occurred last year was only one and it #55 coleman who was a linebacker . :o So brook fans dont buy into what PAM fans are saying about how physical they were and are this year brook came out with the win because they wore PAM def. down and the reason PAM was scoring at will is because they had  a high powered off. something they dont have this year .The off. only put up 21 against atascacita def. did the rest. Just thought i would throw that out there since everyone is giving brook a hard time over a win against sterling.  :'( no excuses when WB wins since PAM is such a dominate team.  :'(.

no one but brook fans are pointing out the sterling game. maybe they aren't homers like yourself??? acroos the board we are better.brook have way far better coaching,for the 1,000,000,000,,000,,000,000,000,000 time!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder