To Lumberton fans and team

I have put up with a lot of trash talk this week at work from the Lumberton fans. First of all I would like to say that you played a fine football game. I think you will make the playoffs and will represent our district well in the playoffs. I will supprt you if we are not playing the same night. I wish your team the best through the rest of district and on..........

A PN-G Indian fan

Guest TravelingBandsman

Here too. A Dayton fan.

I see the three of us in the playoffs. Dayton, Port Neches-Groves and Lumberton. Together we can dominate the competition, and for those in DII, we'll just cross that bridge at Regionals.

Dayton has ALOT of work to do to get into the post season.  So does Lumberton/Nederland for that matter.  Ozen is giving Nederland fits and Lumberton still has them on the schedule.  Dayton has Ned/PNG and Central who could play spoiler.  Nederland has Dayton/Lumberton.  There's a TON of football yet to be played, PNG is the only team that should be feeling good about their playoff certainty at this point.

Here too. A Dayton fan.

I see the three of us in the playoffs. Dayton, Port Neches-Groves and Lumberton. Together we can dominate the competition, and for those in DII, we'll just cross that bridge at Regionals.

Dayton you still have to play PNG & Nederland Keep thinking that you could still have 3 loses this year.

Guest TravelingBandsman

Dayton you still have to play PNG & Nederland Keep thinking that you could still have 3 loses this year.

Somehow, I think Dayton will find a way to make it.

Hey the Raiders are for real first off. We should've could've, but didn't beat them by maybe 2 TD's, but the Raiders didn't give up. I think it's #6 for Lumberton met Hemmings at the goalline and I was right there. The collision was crazy with Hemmings steam rolling the kid.  I hope he is alright because he was dazed and confused. I'm not taking a shot at the kid, he hung in there tough, but nobody from Lumberton beleived us when we said he is a load and will run smooth over you. Once again, Lumberton has a good team this year and I still think they make the playoffs for sure. Good game Raiders

Hey the Raiders are for real first off. We should've could've, but didn't beat them by maybe 2 TD's, but the Raiders didn't give up. I think it's #6 for Lumberton met Hemmings at the goalline and I was right there. The collision was crazy with Hemmings steam rolling the kid.  I hope he is alright because he was dazed and confused. I'm not taking a shot at the kid, he hung in there tough, but nobody from Lumberton beleived us when we said he is a load and will run smooth over you. Once again, Lumberton has a good team this year and I still think they make the playoffs for sure. Good game Raiders

On that note, I felt very proud when I saw #6 (Doty?) from PNG see that #6 from Lumberton was severly wobbling around on the field after that play and went over and caught him and helped him to stay on his feet. Its good to see that these kids can see the perspective and what is really important. Very cool!

Guest BIG HOUSE

IT was a good run by Jake, but the Lumberton kid is about 150lbs. Jake at least 220....Great Indians....It was cool that the PNG player helped him keep his feet....Congrats to PNG......

Good luck on the rehab VP.  I have had both knees reconstructed, one of them in high school, so I definitely sympathize with you.  It's very hard to sit and watch while you're injured.  I used to teach and coach at Vidor so I still try to follow them.  I hope that they can get back on track. 

Good luck with your rehab Pirate!  Just joking on the lala land next week.  I just read that in two different posts and had to have a comeback.  My mom grew up in Vidor, and I grew up in Lumberton, but actually went to Vidor football games most of the time!  So I really do like the Pirates!  Yall's Homecomings are the best!  I really miss going to Vidor Homecoming games.  Tennessee is too far to drive for one night HA! What grade are you in?  I hope you will be able to go back!  Good luck next week!

prepballfan, thanks for the luv. was a good game ,png was just a little better tonight.to lum fans & team, i had a 5 png fans  & 2 ned. fans sit in front of me tonight. ned fans said u guys r going to be hard to beat, im telling our guys to get ready.also commented on the 5 or 6 thousand fans their  &

their support for our team. png grandfather, whos family lives in lum. saidyour team is really a fine football team. later turned around & said they appreciated the good sportsmen ship our players showed & fans showed & was truley surprised at that . i said most of us r like that. so with that said

congrats to png, u deserve the win tonight, to raiders ,u deserve a win

tonight ,just came up a little short,good luck both teams

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder