L-TRAIN IS LOADED AND BRYCE IS DRIVING THROUGH THE INJUN DEFENSE

Guest maverick24

Guest maverick24

L-train is loaded and on the way its too late to get off the tracks now. My prediction is the L-Train will have 350 yards of Offense while giving up only 180 yards. On way to their first win over png and sole possesion of first place!

that was an excellent game last night, those guys played hard on both sides of the ball, i can honestly say i dont think png expected lumberton to come out and hit them as hard as they were, even when most teams would have had there heads down, lumberton played just as hard as always and like coach c said "they believed in thier ability to come back", on the last drive png did a great job forcing bryce to throw the ball quick and away, GREAT GAME PNG GOOD LUCK AGAINST DAYTON, cause i think dayton is the only real challenge left for those guys

mouths a little dry from all these dang feathers...

Neither team gave this game away.  336 yards for lumberton and 367 for PNG!  That's impressive against these two defenses.  

PNG made the plays.  That's the most pressure our QB has had all year.    

I thought Bryce did a great job considering we couldn't get the rushing game going.      

Guest maverick24

mouths a little dry from all these dang feathers...

Neither team gave this game away.  336 yards for lumberton and 367 for PNG!  That's impressive against these two defenses.  

PNG made the plays.  That's the most pressure our QB has had all year.    

I thought Bryce did a great job considering we couldn't get the rushing game going.      

Could not agree more! Thought Bryce did a good job of throwing the ball away a few times to avoid sacks. Stay focused young men.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder