Coach (S) Of The Year So Far?

Guest Kelly Football

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can not speak for the rest of the classifications, however Walt Mangan

in his first year at 21-3A HF gets my vote. He has brought back the HF pride and

winning tradition that we have enjoyed in the past and hopefully well into

the future. He stepped into a really tough distict and now has our kids poised

for a shot at the playoffs, not an easy feate given the competition. Good Luck

Coach Mangan and please stay on at HF for a while.

Agree with you that Valastro is doing a great job at EC. Only reason I went with the Hardin coach is that the expectations were there this season for EC after last season's run. Hardin has been a real surprise. Both Haynes and Valastro are very deserving though.

Guest football09

got to be haynes from hardin, everybody expected EC to be good this year, Who would have thought hardin would be 7-0 at this point???its a no brainer

Guest WeedBegone

Guys--FPHS78 is going to pull the Rodney Dangerfield card on us.  Kelly  coach's name  is LONG. 

These guys better start getting the respect they deserve or they are going to publically anounce that they want to play pre-season games with some of the bigger schools in the area.  That could create a problem for these teams.  ;)

Guest FPHS 78

Guys--FPHS78 is going to pull the Rodney Dangerfield card on us.  Kelly  coach's name  is LONG. 

These guys better start getting the respect they deserve or they are going to publically anounce that they want to play pre-season games with some of the bigger schools in the area.  That could create a problem for these teams.  ;)

can't get any respect... ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder