Who Wins The One gamer? LC-M Or Brenham

Who Wins The One Gamer?  

1. 1. Who Wins The One Gamer?

why would LCM want a one game series?

Because Brenham has only lost 2 games all season, what are the odds they will lose the next 2 out of 3? They also have a little trouble with the lefties, LCM has one lefty. Start Womack, close with Ehlert, seems to be a winning combination against some strong teams. Anything can happen in one game. GO BEARS!

Like I posted before, a friend of a friend of mine told me he called the game between the Woodlands and Brenham. He stated to me that he thought Brenham would have a tough time beating any of the Top 3 from 20-4A, PNG proved him correct, take away those little league errors and PNG wins game 1 and probably game 3.

LCM will prove that the Cubs are human. I have seen Womack pitch and dont really consider him a #2, as I and others have called him. Womack is one heck of a Highschool pitcher and with him starting and Elhert closing they could ride this all the way to Austin!

I say LCM wins this one :D

I haven`t seen the Cubs play this year but, i have heard they are a beatable team . I think the Bears are doing the right thing here by putting the pressure on the Cubs in a 1 game. The Bears have nothing to lose in this game. The Cubs are suppose to make to state and win the whole thing. But i still believe the Bears will ruin there trip to austin. Good luck to the Bears and the Dogs this week.

I think a one game set is advantage LCM!!!!!!!!! My son plays for PNG and I was at both games. The key is not to let Brenham see your pitcher more than once through. It was the 3rd time through when they figured out Branden, they made adjustments at the plate every at bat, it was the same thing with Cody and Taylor, make no mistake this team can swing it. With that said I think there is enough difference in the pitching styles of the LCM staff that LCM can keep Brenham off balance. This team is beatable but they believe that they are unbeatable and they never let up. As I said before they make great adjustments at the plate. I have not said much about thier defence because the hitting was so good, but the defence is solid. THe pitching is above average, the ace #14 LHP 85-89mph,good breakimg pitch, the 2 RHP #9 and I can not rember ok fast ball, ok breaking pitch, the LHP #3 is nasty,87-90 mph fast ball, and split finger from well you know where. I hope this is useful,it may not be what you have been hearing but this what I seen when PNG played them and I was watching pretty close, GOOD LUCK LCM The McInnis will be pulling for you guys, We will not be able to be at the game.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder