District 24-2A

Guest A-TOWN

I think EC wins in Anahauc and I will go with Buna by 7 against Hardin.  Both Buna and Hardin showed some weakness's last week.  I just think Buna will eventually wear Hardin down by the 4th quarter plus they have home field advantage. 

did you see the buna / kountze game  . it was not weaknesses. kountze played a good game , so did buna

I didn't see the game so let me restate myself.  Buna and Hardin ran into some better competition.  They were not able to blow their competition out (Kountze/Anahuac)..  From what I read Kountze played an outstanding game and very well had a chance to win it.  I tip my hat to Kountze for playing well.  No disrespect intended.

24-2A, is heating up

Hardin 7-0  (2-0)

East Chambers 6-0 (2-0)

Buna 6-0 (2-0)

East Chambers @ Anahuac

Hardin @ Buna ( Somebody gonna remain unbeaten)

none taken.. kountze knows how well they played and believe me so does buna.. kountze had 4 to's in the second half.. so that is always difficult to overcome.. this district is so unpredictable its unreal!!

Beware EC, Anahuac is looking to upset somebody. They played a good game against Hardin Friday. Those boys never gave up, even after their RB was taken to the hospital.. They kept pride and fought hard. They are gonna beat someone.

On Buna and Hardin, I think it will come down to the fewest TO, the least penalties and ball control. The team that does to those three will win. Either team has the ability to do all three. Friday night will tell.

Go Hornets

Guest ECBucFan

Beware EC, Anahuac is looking to upset somebody.

Yep. EC "wears the target" every Fri. night. Nothing new. It comes with being defending district champs.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder