Cleveland v. Liberty predictions

Liberty has had 2 close losses this season in my opinion...(HF and Coldspring)....

If it wasnt for a couple of bad decisions I think the Panthers would have easily beat Coldspring and would be district champions right now..

Liberty wont take anybody lightly. Exspecially after the loss to Coldspring....

Cleveland will get run over by the Panthers!!!! (just like the rest of the district)

Liberty has had 2 close losses this season in my opinion...(HF and Coldspring)....

If it wasnt for a couple of bad decisions I think the Panthers would have easily beat Coldspring and would be district champions right now..

Liberty wont take anybody lightly. Exspecially after the loss to Coldspring....

Cleveland will get run over by the Panthers!!!! (just like the rest of the district)

I hope splendora rips yall by 20 just like last year. PANTHERPLAYA09 you have what refered to as Eagle beak syndrome when it comes to this district. I think you will beat cleveland in a close one but DO NOT DISRESPECT THE REST OF THIS DISTRICT because there are 2 teams you should fear. You've played one and they came out on top with 2 seconds left , and you play the other next week. Show some respect to the teams yall have bragged about beating all summer because I think they both are going to beat you. ( Oh wait one already has)

I would haved to have an athlete like Josh White when I played or a line like yalls but that doesn't mean a thing if you dont respect the other team enough to show up. o and you are already eliminated from the championship race now its just Coldspring Shepherd and Splendora. After friday i think it'll just be Coldspring and Splendora until the final regular season game. Play hard Cleveland they've already proved they can't finish a game beat if you can and splendora will take them out of the play off race too. GO INDIANS.

Wow, I'm kinda suprised that so many people are picking Cleveland. Even though they haven't won a game this year they always seem to play us a good game so Liberty will have to play with all the emotion they had against Coldspring to beat the Indians. That being said, I believe Liberty will come out ready to play and win this game by 14.

Liberty in a high scoring game - 44 - 35.  Liberty's offense is pretty darn good when they don't stop themselves.  But their defense has yet to prove that they can stop the other teams O.

In district I think Liberty will also beat Shepherd and Tarkington pretty easy.  Splendora on the other hand at this time is a toss-up and that game should decide 2nd place in the district.

I agree that no team in this district should assume that they can beat anybody - all teams better bring their A game or face the cnace to lose.

That said - GO LIBERTY PANTHERS

Liberty in a high scoring game - 44 - 35.  Liberty's offense is pretty darn good when they don't stop themselves.  But their defense has yet to prove that they can stop the other teams O.

In district I think Liberty will also beat Shepherd and Tarkington pretty easy.  Splendora on the other hand at this time is a toss-up and that game should decide 2nd place in the district.

I agree that no team in this district should assume that they can beat anybody - all teams better bring their A game or face the cnace to lose.

That said - GO LIBERTY PANTHERS

agreed !!

Tenor_guard89 – I know that sometimes that pantherplaya can come off wrong but I think you have made 8 post too many.  While you are not the first to put Shepherd in the district race you should be the last.  Shepherd has won 1 game – Ok they beat Tarkington by 26 – btw the closest game that Tarkington has played in all year.  That will be the last game that Shepherd will win all year.  Now next year all bets are off as Shepherd still has a young fairly quick team – but his year please.

District will finish with Coldsprings as the undisputed champ as nobody in this district will be able to stop their rushing attack – Liberty had the best chance in the district for that and they gave up 45 points.  Splendora might slow them down but will not stop them and will give up about the same 45 points.

The final game of the season between Liberty and Cleveland will decide who will come in 2nd in the district this year.  Then the 3 top teams will have to face a talented and deep 21AAA – It will be tough – but I predict that one 22AAA will pull out a win this year against their 21AAA opposition.  Won’t predict which one just think one will pull the big surprise.

I hope splendora rips yall by 20 just like last year. PANTHERPLAYA09 you have what refered to as Eagle beak syndrome when it comes to this district. I think you will beat cleveland in a close one but DO NOT DISRESPECT THE REST OF THIS DISTRICT because there are 2 teams you should fear. You've played one and they came out on top with 2 seconds left , and you play the other next week. Show some respect to the teams yall have bragged about beating all summer because I think they both are going to beat you. ( Oh wait one already has)

I would haved to have an athlete like Josh White when I played or a line like yalls but that doesn't mean a thing if you dont respect the other team enough to show up. o and you are already eliminated from the championship race now its just Coldspring Shepherd and Splendora. After friday i think it'll just be Coldspring and Splendora until the final regular season game. Play hard Cleveland they've already proved they can't finish a game beat if you can and splendora will take them out of the play off race too. GO INDIANS.

hey man...did u even look at the box score to this game.???? well...i was there and liberty drove down the field in the start of the third quarter like there was no tommarrow...then in the last five minutes of the forth they drove again and scored, what i would call, the winning touchdown..Liberty played hard for four quarters...just like they always have..I really dont know of anyone that would dispute that...???!!!! SO IF SOMEONE COULD EXPLAIN TO ME HOW THE LIBERTY PANTHERS DONT KNOW HOW TO FINISH A GAME...BY ALL MEANS...SHOW ME UP!!!!

DONT TALK ABOUT HOW THE LIBERTY PANTHERS DONT WORK OR DONT FINISH A GAME.....because u will be WRONG....

THA SENIOR HAS SPOKEN...

hey man...did u even look at the box score to this game.???? well...i was there and liberty drove down the field in the start of the third quarter like there was no tommarrow...then in the last five minutes of the forth they drove again and scored, what i would call, the winning touchdown..Liberty played hard for four quarters...just like they always have..I really dont know of anyone that would dispute that...???!!!! SO IF SOMEONE COULD EXPLAIN TO ME HOW THE LIBERTY PANTHERS DONT KNOW HOW TO FINISH A GAME...BY ALL MEANS...SHOW ME UP!!!!

DONT TALK ABOUT HOW THE LIBERTY PANTHERS DONT WORK OR DONT FINISH A GAME.....because u will be WRONG....

THA SENIOR HAS SPOKEN...

Cleveland just flat out beat us. I can't see how they haven't won another game before us. They looked pretty good and were well prepared for us. Totally shut down the running game we have had so much success with. In all the years I've watched Liberty football, I think this is as flat as I've ever seen us play. I hope the boys can keep their heads up and play for pride from here on out and get ready for next year. We're still so proud of our Panthers.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder