**Barbers Hill 25 New Caney 20 Final/Comments**

THE BOYS WERE NOT INTO IT UNTIL THE SECOND HALF.  COME TOGETHER GUYS AND SENIORS LEAD THIS TEAM YOU CAN DO IT.  WE WILL TAKE THE WIN AND APPRECIATE IT.  AS FOR THE FANS...P-I-T-I-F-U-L-L!!!!!!! THOSE CRAZY MOMMAS ARE YELLING THEIR BUTTS OFF AND TRYING TO GET SOME SPIRIT TO THE DEAD HEAD FANS.  KEEP IT UP MOMMAS.  SHAME ON THE ONES THAT DARE TO TELL THEM TO SIT DOWN OR MOVE DURING THESE GAMES.  NOT GOING TO BE PRETTY AT ALL.  ITS A FOOTBALL GAME....PERIOD!! YOU CAN SIT ON YOUR COUCH AT HOME.  GO EAGLES MOVE ON TO NEXT WEEK FOR HOMECOMING AND BEAT SMILEY!!

Can I get a witness!!! The fans have been dead since the get go this season, come on people it's Friday night football... You expect the boys to go out and play hard and win. If you don't like the noise stay at the house!!! The boys get pumped up when the stands are making noise, how about just a little support.

Guys just stay focused, continue to work hard and know that there are some true Eagle Fans out there.

GO EAGLES...

Congrats to BH on a good game.  My biggest complaint is that somehow BH gets away with a ton a holding - even tackeling the defense right in front of the officials.  But,  no excuses - #10 did a good job controlling the O, #34 is a really hard running and good RB, #33 is one tuff hombre - overall a very well disciplined team - I thought ya'll had a good fan turn out for such a long drive - good luck to BH on the rest of the season!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder