Lumberton vs. Odessa-Permian

Guest Luv Ya Blue

lubbockbulldog, thanks for finding me funny. but i mean cummon everyone? why would a football legacy like permian, or a phenomenom like southlake play rinky-dink lumberton who has never even made it into postseason play?

be realistic here. the raiderettes coach would be nuts to put his boys up against riley dodge and newman from southlake.

just imagine Wounded Knee all over again, except with raiders.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't verify the OP rumor but I have definite evidence that L-Town beat Dayton. . .anybody else hear that???

I did hear that. I also heard that more than half of the teams Dayton has played have done the same thing (as they are 2-3). I know that WO-S did it when they had their best player in. Are you bragging about beating a crippled 2-3 team?

Good luck, broncos. I'm rooting for ya.

So, since MOJO and SLC passed.... Coach C decided to play a bunch of 3A creampuffs. I have never seen any other teams in 4A have any problems scheduling teams in THE SAME CLASSIFICATION or a HIGHER CLASSIFICATION before. Other teams must be scared of all that tradition I guess.

I heard Southlake Carrol said they would rather go to Florida than face the wrath of the L-Train...  North Texas thought about it but didn't want the lose on their record either!

projected scores if they played   S.L.C. 84  LUMBERTON 1    MOJO 74  lumberton 1  lol   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  enough said.  :o :o :o :o :o :o

yeah, it's a waste of life and time to even think that something like this will happen.

lumberton beat dayton, WHOOPDYDOO! yall aren't the first ones to pull off an upset.

when we beat jasper 42-20 in 2004 (the year they went to state) we didn't carry on like this. so chill, go to playoffs and maybe people won't look to make a joke out of you as much.

Word through the grapevile was Lumberton wanted to play Permain in non district the last 2 years and they turned us down. Not sure if this true. I know MOJO is back but we're not scared.

umm... you should be

that would be a horrible confidence waiver to your precious red and baby blue. its MOJO! not west brook.

I did hear that. I also heard that more than half of the teams Dayton has played have done the same thing (as they are 2-3). I know that WO-S did it when they had their best player in. Are you bragging about beating a crippled 2-3 team?

Good luck, broncos. I'm rooting for ya.

No the point is that there was a 23 page thread a week before the game talking about how bad l-town was gonna get beat by Dayton, and now that you lost you want to make excuses. How very typical!! A team runs their mouth a little, then backs it up and everyone hates on them. Why not just give them credit and leave it alone.

i promise you if lumberton beats central tonight lumberton will get there credit from everyone on here that didnt think lumberton was for real but on the flip side if they lose everyone on here is going to say see i told you lumberton inst for real

I agree with you partially. . .most skeptics are never satisfied. They will just continue to hate until l-town finally loses and then the "I told you so's" will begin.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont

• Where were the 8 Omaha teams in D1's preseason top 25 poll... 2. Florida 8. A&M 9. Tennessee 13. N.C.State 14. Virginia 15. North Carolina Kentucky - unranked Florida State - unranked
    • That TDS is really flaring. Now do Biden. You have way, way, way more material. And keep that bitter "you are better than me" jealousy tone you have with Trump. You know Biden, the one you want everyone to vote for instead of Trump. Somehow you didn't acknowledge my pleas for you to die a painful death. I was quite certain that is how you would have interpreted my previous post. I guess when your focus is Trump 24/7, nothing else matters.
    • I have a better one. The point that nobody wants to acknowledge is that Dems are crossing over to vote Trump in the primaries and in the general so he will win the presidency. That way Trump will get the blame when the Dems implement their sinister plan to deport all of the minorities in the country. They have already laid the groundwork...convincing everyone that Trump and Republicans are racist (without providing any proof). Then it will be just a matter of time to execute their White supremacy plan of the great purge of the dirty, unwashed, heathen, non-Whites that roam freely in this country. I think my theory is more viable than your theory. Maybe we can get some other ridiculous scenarios so we can start a poll.
    • But that’s what Trump’s fanboys don’t understand.  When he talked about sexually assaulting women, y’all laughed it off as “locker room talk.”  When it was proven that he raped E. Jean Carroll, you cried that it was all an injustice… a lie. Even though he’d already confessed to doing the same thing to other women.  John McCain has suffered and sacrificed more for his country than practically anybody, except possible gold star families… and Trump called him a loser or something to that effect. “Oh, it was a joke that no one was supposed to take seriously.” But when Trump, after disrespecting the sacrifices of one of our most valiant, y’all are like “just because Trump didn’t go to Omaha Beach doesn’t mean he isn’t pro military!” Really? All you have to do is listen to what he said about McCain’s service. Not McCain as an opponent, not McCain’s political views… about the fact that the man was tortured, probably raped, and who knows what all else for over five years for swearing an oath and putting on the uniform.  But all of y’all supposedly “pro military” people just laughed along with Trump. “Good one, Sir! Maverick my new-hind! Filthy Rino!”  I don’t understand how the same people (y’all) who probably always say “thank you for your service” to any veteran still support a guy who craps on the ones who suffered the most on our behalf.  It’s baffling. 
    • Wow. Do you actually believe your little scenario has any chance of alleviating you of your moral immaturity? Deflection at it's best...or worse. You seem to be a sad case. If you died today, I would be remiss if not attributing your cause of death to severe TDS, and of course, Covid. Look at that. I just made a joke about your death. You did not get offended. Nobody was offended. Not one person will accuse me of being hateful towards fellow human beings. But yet, you hate Trump because he made a similar crude comment about McCain. You tried to attribute that comment as evidence Trump hates the military. What grade level of schoolchildren do you think is laughing at you for that "less that adolescent" (hint, hint) comment. You used one crude comment in an attempt to justify your TDS. Now, when called on it, you try to deflect the whole topic. You are certainly not having any fun with this, but you sure are providing entertainment for the board. It's a shame you can't join in on the fun. I think even Big Girl might be to the point of giggling at the shamelessness you are exhibiting.
  • Topics