Bridge City @ Jasper

Guest Bulldog

Everyone's staying optimistic around BC it looks like the coaches think BC can win this one and so do the kids so if they get a GOOD week of pracitce and correct some stuff in I think they pull this one off

BC 24

Jasper 20

Very well might happen.  Jasper is still struggling but I am glad to hear that Coach Brooks is moving some personnel around.  One wonders when they might go under center and use the run more??

I think BC will struggle all year with winning a game unless they remedy the QB situation – interceptions seem to be a problem with the starting and backup.  A team cannot turn the ball over that many times and expect to win.  I am not saying the QB is the only issue, but a big one.  I also believe the BC has a lot of talent, but most of the time it isn't being used, just my opinion! 

Good Luck to all the Cards this friday......................go out and play every down like it's the last time you will ever take the field in the red and white and most importantly, never give up and never let up and never stop believing in the guy standing beside you!

Go get em' Cards!

BC wins by 7!

Very well might happen.  Jasper is still struggling but I am glad to hear that Coach Brooks is moving some personnel around.  One wonders when they might go under center and use the run more??

It has already been tried.  Jasper started the game against Kirbyville under center.  After very little success moving the ball, they went back to the shotgun for most of the remainder of the game.

yeah, we shut their offense down the first half. mostly because of that quarterback they had.

i was more impressed with their 2nd half quarterback against us.

and the qb they used last week apparently was even more impressive.  maybe ya'll lucky you didn't get to see him.  ;) ;D

I also believe the BC has a lot of talent, but most of the time it isn't being used, just my opinion! 

Just curious..........where do you think BC is hiding that "lot of talent"?  ;)  The talent there is being used.  Most of it is very young and inexperienced.  These kids and coaches are busting their tails and will get better.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    nanoflowcell
    Newest Member
    nanoflowcell