Can Silsbee win 21- 3a?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Silsbee running the spread now?

Yes they are. I commend the Tiger coaches for doing this. This zone read spread suits the type players we have this year. It enables them to "spread" the ball around more to the many playmakers that Silsbee has this year. It all starts with the QB, which I see him really blossoming in this offense, fits him to a tee. They did start off the year with the veer but ran a few series with the spread and the team seemed to really grasp the offense led by Johnson. The last 2 games the Tigers have ran the spread every down.

I see Silsbee getting better and better with this offense as the season progresses. They will have to, with who we have to play in the next coming weeks.

Sure! Will they? I said before the season that if they won one of the first three they would play for the District Championship. The Tigers did win one of the first three. Now they must beat Hamshire Fannett. This will be a test. My guess is that WOS will be first with Silsbee second and the winner of Hamshire versus Kirbyville in third. I have seen Hamshire play and think they have a line that can play with either Silsbee or Kirbyville. I don't know if they have the backfield speed to match the Tigers or the Wildcats. They gave the Tigers a tough test last year and it will be tougher this year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder