district 21 3a champion

who will be the district 21 3a champions?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. who will be the district 21 3a champions?

• hardin jefferson
    • west orange stark
    • silsbee
    • jasper

silsbee to athletic for hj only real "athlete" for HJ is trey burrell

I usually agree with your post but your way off base here.I saw both these teams play at least 6 times each this summer and HJ will be the real deal.burrell is a great kid and a good player but there are several kids on this club that are as quick or quicker than he is.He will be a big part of there team but won't be there best player.If you get a chance check them out in the preseason I think you will be surprised.

Guest ST4life

hawks have nobody but burell end of story! todd sutherland is a smart coach but not smart enough this year to control silsbee's guards

you are correct

hj has a slow post (sundren) and a guard who is cocky(jarvis)

he's cocky for a reason.  the point of this forum is not to talk badly of individual players.  you seem to be full of opinions, but you're ignoring the facts... HJ is bringing back a lot of quality players.  they lost ryan, but they've got people ready to step up and fill his shoes (as much as anyone could hope to).  They're the DEFENDING STATE CHAMPIONS.  anyone who counts them out before a game is played is out of their mind.  Silsbee may beat HJ this year, but to guarantee it now is ignorant.  why don't you wait to see a game before you spout off about how slow and terrible HJ is.  you might be surprised.

he's cocky for a reason.  the point of this forum is not to talk badly of individual players.  you seem to be full of opinions, but you're ignoring the facts... HJ is bringing back a lot of quality players.  they lost ryan, but they've got people ready to step up and fill his shoes (as much as anyone could hope to).  They're the DEFENDING STATE CHAMPIONS.  anyone who counts them out before a game is played is out of their mind.  Silsbee may beat HJ this year, but to guarantee it now is ignorant.  why don't you wait to see a game before you spout off about how slow and terrible HJ is.  you might be surprised.

Thank you bullets13...someone finally said it....thank you very much

Never heard of HJ's post Sundren, now they do have a post named Sundgren but you can't be talking about him he isn't slow.  ;D

I have seen this sundgren kid play and i know he is not very athletic(so he probably is slow), he was also on the chevy prep ticket video and they agree with me

He was athletic enough to be All-Regional Team and a major contributer on a state championship team.

Navasota was the most athletic team HJ played last year.  Their players were shaking their heads at some of the insane, sacrifice-his-body, hustle plays Sundgren put on them.  I thought the play he made where he blocked some speedster's breakaway layup from behind was the turning point of that playoff game.

Many posters were dismissing HJ as unathletic last year, and they went and won it all.  Go figure.

silsbee are the 3-a state champions this season end of story.......sutherland want know what to do with them

that's a bold statement considering a game hasn't been played.  how do you figure in injuries that haven't happened yet, or playoff opponents that haven't been decided yet?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder