LC-M LETS GET IT GOING

come on guys you can do it

Nederland started 0-2 in district last year only to make the playoffs. The pivotal game being the comeback against LC-M. There is still time for LC-M to make a run. A cat may have 9 lives but LC-M has three and two of them are already used up.

ok what happened at the PNG game for LCM ?  I thought you guys were gonna take em down big time like last year.  Is PNG just that good ?  Is their D that good and does it seem like their O is working now ?  I know LCM has a great D  what happened at PNG ?  I know alot of questions but I think some of us would like to know. 

PNG played a great game and in my opinion they are much better than last year, they did everything right but drop a few passes, congrats on thier win.  As for LCM it was the worst outing I've seen them have this year or last. They did not fumble which has been thier problem but they did nothing else right. The qb was definantly having an off night and he is a good qb. The offensive and defensive lines did not execute very well and imo they did not play with much intensity and did not play till the whistle. They lost to the better team Friday night. Yes, I think they can shake it off and rebound.

Is PNG just that good ?  Is their D that good and does it seem like their O is working now ?  I know LCM has a great D  what happened at PNG ? 

They both hung about 350 yards of offense on each other. With 700 yards of total offense for the night, it didn't look like a lot of D on either side. I think PN-G had three interceptions on the night which probably had a huge impact. I guess that is what they call a bend but don't break defense.

does anyone kno if juan thompson from lcm will play for the rest of the season b/c i,ve heard that hurt his ankle pretty bad and i've been watching him and he is really good and a big part of lcm's team this year and has came up big in every game this season at safety he kinda reminds me of roy williams in that he loves to tackle but can cover great to so i think if he is out to long this team could suffer

They both hung about 350 yards of offense on each other. With 700 yards of total offense for the night, it didn't look like a lot of D on either side. I think PN-G had three interceptions on the night which probably had a huge impact. I guess that is what they call a bend but don't break defense.

lets get it right 4 ints, 4 QB sacks, and 3 fumble recoverys. the only reason they got that much yardage is  2 big plays

lets get it right 4 ints, 4 QB sacks, and 3 fumble recoverys. the only reason they got that much yardage is  2 big plays

I guess what you are saying then is that PN-G is open to the big play?

The only way Nederland scored 40 points on Central was big plays and interception returns.  I am fairly certain that the points counted all the same and you don't get penalized for making a long drive all in one play.

I guess what you are saying then is that PN-G is open to the big play?

The only way Nederland scored 40 points on Central was big plays and interception returns.  I am fairly certain that the points counted all the same and you don't get penalized for making a long drive all in one play.

PNG defense is better than giving 350 yards up. They've been suspect to long plays this year. Ex. LM game, they were holding their own and not giving alot up and then the little Rb breaks off a 85 yard run for a TD. This has happened in every one of their games this year. You'll see this friday that they are a good defense.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NEWton86
    Newest Member
    NEWton86