Hamshire Fannet @ Silsbee Prediction/We'll Broadcast This Game Friday

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I look for a close game. I pick HF to win in what some may call an upset.

HF 24

Silsbee 20

PS. I have tried to listen to the Silsbee broadcast and it always is not clear. What software are you supposed to have to get the broadcast clearly?

Last week in Bridge City we had to do the game via cell phone. We had a little bit of feedback going on but from what I understand it got better as the game went on.

It's amazing to me that BC pressbox did not have a phone line. As nice as that press box is you would think there would be one. It's the only one I know of that doesn't have one. But, we had dimmer switches for our lights.

i think hamshire will be in this for a little while by a little while i mean the first play then they will quit and it will be a blow out, not really i saw the horns play HJ and if the horns qb can keep his head and stay in the pocket instead of running any time he thinks he can get a yard they will do fine.

i think hamshire will be in this for a little while by a little while i mean the first play then they will quit and it will be a blow out, not really i saw the horns play HJ and if the horns qb can keep his head and stay in the pocket instead of running any time he thinks he can get a yard they will do fine.

HF returned the opening kickoff for a touchdown and it was a blowout after that.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder