Hamshire Fannet @ Silsbee Prediction/We'll Broadcast This Game Friday

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game is where the Silsbee players grow up. Up until now we have been playing teams that are young like us in Orangefield and BC. Now we have a team coming in to the Den that will test our defensive line with there power running game, they will push our o-line with there pressure defense. How will our young men respond? There is a good game brewing in Silsbee on Friday. Go Tigers!!!

Guest A-TOWN

Hamshire Fannett last year hung in there with Silsbee, but came up short, they hung in there for a little bit against West Orange Stark. So ima say

Silsbee 28

Hamshire Fannett 14

Guest ST4life

H-F has a better offense than BC but Silsbee's Offenese is even better

Silsbee has to much speed and a big O-line for H-F the only thing that would make Silsbee lose is if they fumble If they they hold on to the ball they will win

Silsbee Holding on to the ball and playing like last week

Tigers 31

Horns 14

not holding on to the ball

Tigers 7

Horns 21

Silsbee's offense is stronger than HF's, but HF's defense is stronger than that of the Tigers. At least, it appears to be.

HF does have a pretty potent running game, but not much of a passing game. I think HF will score enough to keep it reasonably close, but that Silsbee will take it in the end by 10-14 points.

Guest tigersvoice

H-F has a better offense than BC but Silsbee's Offenese is even better

Silsbee has to much speed and a big O-line for H-F the only thing that would make Silsbee lose is if they fumble If they they hold on to the ball they will win

Silsbee Holding on to the ball and playing like last week

Tigers 31

Horns 14

not holding on to the ball

Tigers 7

Horns 21

Is ST4life = SilsbeeTiger4life?  Well, SilsbeeTiger4life, WHICH do you THINK it will be?  I'm going with Tigers 28, Horns 7

Guest ST4life

Is ST4life = SilsbeeTiger4life?  Well, SilsbeeTiger4life, WHICH do you THINK it will be?  I'm going with Tigers 28, Horns 7

well i think you are right atleast i hope so Silsbee will win and also beat K-ville

I believe 35-14 Silsbee would be a good prediction.

Silsbee will lose only one more game (WOS) and end up the 2nd seed. 

this will be THE game to watch in 21-3A friday night. . . not nesecarily b/c it will be an explosive nail-biter game but this is more than likely THE game for the THIRD playoff spot in the district

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder