""Official Mid County Madness Thread" PNG/Ned Predictons

Guest TravelingBandsman

Either way you lose Friday night!!!! The time is now, and now is the time for you to lose again just like last year, and the year before, and the year before that and the year before all those years...... What the heck make it 42 to 13.......This game better kick off soon I'm running out of predictions...

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so glad 99 happened... otherwise the hate would be unbearable at this point.  At least we can always go back to that year and have something to talk about.  Or we could go back to the 70's early 80's, but these kids wouldn't even know what we're talking about.

As for you going as co district champs,YOU ARE WRONG.In 1999 Nederland was co champs with PNG.PNG beat Nederland 31 - 8.PNG lost to WOS by only 7.In a three way tie they use the point spread, in a two way they use head to head competition.Either way you lose.

You might need to check your sources.  Check out the top part of this thread:

http://www.setxsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=79.0

seen on tv last week or so; texarkana tx  17

texarkana ar  17

maybe i missed something ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Two different states playing under different rules.

LHSALLZONE, PN-G and Nederland are in the same state and play under Texas UIL rules. If you need anymore help, please don't be shy.

Two different states playing under different rules.

LHSALLZONE, PN-G and Nederland are in the same state and play under Texas UIL rules. If you need anymore help, please don't be shy.

Enough Lumberton bashing, there is plenty of time for that next week.  This week is Mid-County Madness!!!  Let's bash each other, it's more fun!

PNG 28 - Ned 24!!

You might need to check your sources.  Check out the top part of this thread:

http://www.setxsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=79.0

I checked your sources and it said Nederland ranked 2nd in 1999 by a 27.43 margin. You were ranked 1st in 2004, but my last post was referring to 1999 as it stated in the post. I actually forgot we even had a share of the title in 2004. I believe that was the year of the Ozen fiasco.Gotta admit that the sight of the Nederland fans on their field listening to PA Announcer and praying waiting for the outcome of our game with Ozen was  PRICELESS. Ya'll were dependent on us winning the game to be in the playoffs, a PNG loss would have kept ya'll home.Honestly Ozen was better than us that night, but it worked out we still would rather take ya'll to the playoffs with us.

As for Friday if I was a betting man I would have to go with Nederland. Just being honest, you guys have an impressive team this year. We have a team that is capable of pulling off an upset and thats what it would be.Ya'll are the favorites.

BMTSoulja1 wants Central to have part of the district championship and someone has to beat Nederland for that to happen and he is praying you all do it.

I knew there would be someone to say that.  I'm not worried about playoffs right now.  I want my Jags to win ballgames.  We right now control our own destiny.  We should have beaten Nederland, but we didnt'.  So we have a second chance.  I just deep down feel that the young QB will sucum to the big electric atmosphere of MCM and the Indians will eak it out.  

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder