Beaumont Ozen at Little Cypress-Mauriceville Predictions?

Guest TravelingBandsman

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest maverick24

The Speed is going to kill Oh hold on wrong Thread LOL I think that either of these teams can turn their season around in this game. I wish both teams luck and no one any injuries!

hey does anyone kno if lcm's starting safety j thompson will play? he's really good and i believe he is very instrumental to the bears for the rest of the season after having like 13 tackles last week against png and ran a kickoff back 67 yards before severely spraining his ankle on that play so does anyone kno anything about him???

We didnt have alot of starters..

Its just the players that we had that were good and started got hurt!

We've had alot of injuries this year..

But hopefully that wont bring us down anymore!

Im tired of losing lol!!

Who are these injuries?  I was unaware of any.  I hope they are not serious.

Guest Tyrone27

I'm real surprised with LCM this year. Thought they would be contenders. Ozen had their act together with Coach Lewis. Tough times ahead for this year.

LCM 27

Ozen 13

LC-M is mad about the loss to PN-G so they will pull out a big win.

So LC-M by 21

I have never understood this mentality. You have to lose to really play hard and want to win? If that were done everytime you laced 'em up then you would never have to be mad.  :o

Guest TravelingBandsman

I have to humbly agree. With Little Cypress-Mauriceville coming off their loss to Port Neches-Groves, they're gonna be angry. I don't think Beaumont Ozen can hold them back.

Little Cypress-Mauriceville ---- 28

Beaumont Ozen -------------- 7

This game could go either way.. But I'm gonna go with the bears here I think they will out-coach Ozen

I think every game is a "must-win" just because i hate losing, but this is a "must-win" for both teams if they want to turn their season around and have any kind of hope at making the playoffs

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NEWton86
    Newest Member
    NEWton86