Legacy Christian

Somebody is definitely trying to start some stuff here.  While I have been a big supporter of Cathedral...Oops, I mean Legacy... there is no way they could handle Kelly right now.  It would be a great rivalry if Legacy could get close to the level of Kelly but that is not happening right now.  Two years ago, they were close and there was a game scheduled but the Legacy people wanted it canceled.  Kelly has a strong tradition and has fielded some good teams, that is something that takes time and it has been an up and down battle for Cathedral...oops...again..Legacy to build a solid program.

Legacy Board is scared of this game.  Made the Cathedral staff cancel the game a year ago. The kids on both teams wanted the game badly, as did the parents of the kids.  Board couldnt handle the thought of losing to Kelly so they cancelled it - 6 months after it was scheduled.

That's great that you have pride in Legacy. They have some great athletes. The major problems I saw with them against WH in the scrimmage was their lack of experience. You could tell those boys haven't played very much ball, due to their inability to take advantage of their athleticism. That being said, WH manhandled Legacy in the scrimmage and game situation half and I'm sure Bmt. Kelly would get the best of WH by a decisive margin. I don't see logic in your theory, but hey, school pride is what its all about, right? Go Warriors!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder