Nederland At Central Predictions?/GAME OF THE WEEK

KFDM COOP

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and nederland respects ya'll as well i was just making sure ya'll did not think that it was a blow off game because honestly it's anybodys game who ever wants it most ya know.

After the butt kickings that Central has put on Nederland, I hope their players respect the Jags.

yea, different year with different situations.  Yall have good coaching and are substaining a perfect record with two 10th grade QB's.  Hats off to you.  We have yet to unlock our full potential with 'braindead' playcalling, as we're 'eaking' out wins.  I'll love to see how this pans out.  Friday isn't getting here fast enough, guys.   :o ;D

ya i agree i never said that central dosn't have a great team because i know that they do. since the season started i have been saying that both nederland and central will make the playoffs. everyone knows that central's best has not been released yet but i think that ya'll should wait till the game after ours to unleash it.

lol.. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Haha, slow down there Soulja!  We have some work to do before Friday gets here.  We're not ready for you guys just yet!   :)

Whatever!  Yall ripped up Brenham with a soph QB.  Yall beat a talented Waller team with the second string sophmore QB.  First year of a new offense, and your guys are taking to it like a fish to water.  You can't feed me that BS, NedDog! lol.

ya i agree i never said that central dosn't have a great team because i know that they do. since the season started i have been saying that both nederland and central will make the playoffs. everyone knows that central's best has not been released yet but i think that ya'll should wait till the game after ours to unleash it.

lol.. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Sorry, I dont' think our fans will go for that.  You have no idea how it is to be a Jag fan in the fourth quarter these days, do you?

Yall ripped up Brenham with a soph QB.  Yall beat a talented Waller team with the second string sophmore QB.   First year of a new offense, and your guys are taking to it like a fish to water.  You can't feed me that BS, NedDog! lol.

Well, that is very kind of you to say, but for the record, Sampere (QB vs. Brenhan) is a senior and in all honesty, our defense kept us in the Waller game until the offense started clicking in the 4th.  We are still a work-in-progress, but hopefully (for us, not for you) we will keep seeing improvement with each game.  

Well, that is very kind of you to say, but for the record, Sampere (QB vs. Brenhan) is a senior and in all honesty, our defense kept us in the Waller game until the offense started clicking in the 4th.  We are still a work-in-progress, but hopefully (for us, not for you) we will keep seeing improvement with each game.  

Sorry, I though that Sampere was a soph.  Don't know what I was thinking. 

the mutts are finally playing against a defense with a secondary and a good d-line. no way nederland wins....if they do,i'll be an honary fan for a week and post nothing but praise!!!!

LOL, that would be worth seeing, just for the novelty of it, haha!!  :D

Tough game is ahead for the Dogs. The jags ran it up pretty well last year.

Prediction 1 - Central  wins by 17.

Prediction 2 - IF the dogs win the "BMT's" will be screaming "Its all because of poor officiating and/or poor coaching"

(I am 100% confident in Prediction # 2) ;D ;D

Prediction 2 - IF the dogs win the "BMT's" will be screaming "Its all because of poor officiating and/or poor coaching"

So if your confident in your #2 prediction, why did you make the first one?  ;D ;D  Trying to be on 2 islands at once?  Hmmmmmm?

I don't see either team winning this ballgame by 17 points or more. This should be a very close game in my opinion. Both teams have solid defenses. Sounds like Nederland is a little ahead on offense right now, but that can change quickly with all the speed that Central has. Should be a great game. Central has owned us the last several years and I hope we can stop that trend come Friday night.

So if your confident in your #2 prediction, why did you make the first one?   ;D ;D  Trying to be on 2 islands at once?  Hmmmmmm?

Ok I'll clarify: :D :D

Not really 2 islands at once - more like a side bet --- OK I'll state -  I am 75% confident in Prediction # 1 which makes the likelihood of Prediction # 2 being a factor 25%.

I am still confident 100% that the "BMT's" will cry officiating/coaching should they lose.

Enough Math for a while - Please --

Its only lunchtime on Monday and yall have posted 2 1/2 pages today. Cant wait till Friday gets here. By that time yall will be on page 30. LOL. This should be a solid game Friday night. Excluding any major penalities and turnovers by the Dogs, then we should prevail in a close game. Cant wait to listen to the Jaguar PA game announcer in Bmt. He is usually pretty entertaining. Go Dogs!

the mutts are finally playing against a defense with a secondary and a good d-line. no way nederland wins....if they do,i'll be an honary fan for a week and post nothing but praise!!!!

Start thinking about all the good things you'll have to say about Nederland. Cause

Nederland will win again.

Seen the past 2 Dogs games...If they get the QB forced out of the pocket they will throttle the dogs....If he stays in the pocket he's got a nice rocket for a young kid....Their defense struggles with runs outside the tackles...Central has some nice runners and athletes....My prediction....Central 31-Nederland 14...Nederlands defense will fold and get worn down, they have no backups....

Ok I'll clarify: :D :D

Not really 2 islands at once - more like a side bet --- OK I'll state -  I am 75% confident in Prediction # 1 which makes the likelihood of Prediction # 2 being a factor 25%.

I am still confident 100% that the "BMT's" will cry officiating/coaching should they lose.

Enough Math for a while - Please --

I wont say officiating but I promise you I will have some words... Win or Lose about the coaching!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder