**PN-G 21 Ozen 19 Final/Comments**

KFDM COOP

Port Neches-Groves                Beaumont Ozen

Total yards                              136                                      227

First downs                              7                                          11

Rushes/Yds                            35/108                                      43/99

Average rush                          3.09                                          2.3

Comp/Atts                            2/12                                          8/15

Pass yards                              28                                            128

Comp pct                            16.67                                        53.33

Punts                                    5                                              4

Punting Yards                        183                                            75

Punting Average                    36.6                                          18.75

Fumbles/Lost                        4/2                                            5/3

Penalties-yards                    7-45                                          7-55

oh man what a game.  I think a pop warner team could have played more better.  Dont know what PNG's problem is on offense.  They couldn't throw or connect on hardle anything.  I dont know if its the play calling or just a lack of confidence.  I sat there and watched the middle of the field stay wide open most all night and the ball, to my memory wasent thrown there once.  PNG would probably be more successful throwing short passes and not the long ones.  The running game was decent.  I spoke with several of the O linemen after the game from PNG.  They said Ozens defense was very aggressive and was better than laMarques. 

It looked like Tatum had ample time to throw,  (Good job O line on the pass blocking). 

Dont know what else to say !!!  I agree with others,  very sloppy game and somewhat pathetic.  But I will take a W  over a L  !!!!!!!!!

Port Neches-Groves                Beaumont Ozen

Total yards                              136                                       227

First downs                               7                                           11

Rushes/Yds                            35/108                                      43/99

Average rush                           3.09                                          2.3

Comp/Atts                             2/12                                          8/15

Pass yards                              28                                            128

Comp pct                             16.67                                        53.33

Punts                                     5                                              4

Punting Yards                        183                                             75

Punting Average                    36.6                                          18.75

Fumbles/Lost                         4/2                                             5/3

Penalties-yards                     7-45                                           7-55

Ozen won everything but the game. Heart breaker

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kush1298
    Newest Member
    kush1298