Silsbee 50 La Marque 6/FINAL

WOSgrad

26 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I wonder if those old supporters of LaMarque football are still backing these kids.  Like Coog.net and their many fans from back when they were dominant.  I feel sorry for these kids.  They need some serious support.

I haven't kept up with LaMarque.  Last time I recall the school district was shut down.  Something like that will affect the moral of a school, including the athletic department.

• WOSgrad changed the title to Silsbee 50 La Marque 6/FINAL
1 minute ago, Who That said:

Redemption....! Great game Silsbee 😁🐅🏈

Not really. This isn't the 1993-2010 La Marque Cougars. This La Marque team looks like a bad 3A team. All the talent is now in Dickenson or Texas City. La Marque had one of the highest drop out rates in the state a few years back. 

1 minute ago, BADSANTA said:

Not really. This isn't the 1993-2010 La Marque Cougars. This La Marque team looks like a bad 3A team. All the talent is now in Dickenson or Texas City. La Marque had one of the highest drop out rates in the state a few years back. 

Yeah but it still look good doing it 😁

31 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

But do they have coaches that athletes dream about?

I'm sure there coaches and kids deal with a lot of problems in life and school , that burbs and country kids don't? If there was ever a place that someone could or wanted to make a difference, the inner city athletics might be the place. Just making sure kids have rides back and forth to workouts and practice, or getting a good meal that day, or maybe just picking a team, and going and sitting in their stands.