Newton vs Harleton Friday November 13 @ Shelbyville

EAGLEFOREVER

Newton vs Harleton  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Newton
    • Harleton

2 hours ago, purpleeagle said:

Wow, looks like newton will probably meet Paul pewitt in the second round (providing we win ) and Daingerfield will probably play Waskom.

Paul pewitt seems to be struggling to get where they were last year. I believe Elysian Fields will be the toughest team in hemphill and Newton first three game bracket. Then dangerfield in 4th game. Although I wouldn’t bet the house on them being around they tend to play all over the place never know if there going to show up week to week. Hemphill will have to have the football Gods on their side to get thru EF first round. Newton should roll first couple games. Then things will get a little tougher in the 3rd and 4th rounds. I look for Newton to play EF in the 3rd round and Daingerfield in the 4th round. Good luck Newton.

19 minutes ago, H-STING said:

Paul pewitt seems to be struggling to get where they were last year. I believe Elysian Fields will be the toughest team in hemphill and Newton first three game bracket. Then dangerfield in 4th game. Although I wouldn’t bet the house on them being around they tend to play all over the place never know if there going to show up week to week. Hemphill will have to have the football Gods on their side to get thru EF first round. Newton should roll first couple games. Then things will get a little tougher in the 3rd and 4th rounds. I look for Newton to play EF in the 3rd round and Daingerfield in the 4th round. Good luck Newton.

Good luck to y'all too