Prayers Needed

CatFan81

I just want to say thank you for the prayers for my son.  We will be checking out of the Hospital shortly and he is doing fine.  We will have to bring him back in two weeks for a checkup and med. release.  My wife flew with him from Woodville and I had to drive, when I finally got to the hospital to see him, his first words were not "hi dad" it was did "we win".  Special thanks to CatFan81 and patitan (as yes we will let everyone on the site know your not a bad guy).

Thank you,

Doug

I just want to say thank you for the prayers for my son.  We will be checking out of the Hospital shortly and he is doing fine.  We will have to bring him back in two weeks for a checkup and med. release.  My wife flew with him from Woodville and I had to drive, when I finally got to the hospital to see him, his first words were not "hi dad" it was did "we win".  Special thanks to CatFan81 and patitan (as yes we will let everyone on the site know your not a bad guy).

Thank you,

Doug

Very glad to hear this. :)

My 9 yr old keeps asking when he can play tackle.  This is exactly why he'll remain in flag as long as he can.  IMO, that age is way too young for wide open hitting.  Their bones are still growing fast and they don't know how to protect themselves yet.

Look at the last couple of years of SERIOUS injuries in grade school kids.

No Way!

Prayers sent to the little guys...(LM's too)

Excellent point Proud, it shouldn't be lost.  Glad to hear this young man is doing well.  Amen to that.  I agree 110% with your comments.  Plenty of time to learn the game and have fun.

My 9 yr old keeps asking when he can play tackle.  This is exactly why he'll remain in flag as long as he can.  IMO, that age is way too young for wide open hitting.  Their bones are still growing fast and they don't know how to protect themselves yet.

Look at the last couple of years of SERIOUS injuries in grade school kids.

No Way!

Prayers sent to the little guys...(LM's too)

hey proud where is your son still playing flag at that age?, We heard about that injury at out game in lumberton, one of my friends is a coach on that team and we are glad to hear the guys gonna be ok, tell him to take it easy

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83