Lumberton vs. Dayton Predictions?

KFDM COOP

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PLEASE TELL US WHERE YOU ARE FROM SO WE WILL ALL KNOW WHERE THE H.S. FOOTBALL FAN IN SE TEXAS LIVES!!!!!!

It might had been a little much to say the above post, but it was funny for me at least.  As for as name calling, you need to take a few steps back and look in the mirror.  You used a really poor choice of words, for I'm in the total opposite direction of the word DUMB.  After Friday night, Lumberton will be wishing they were playing any local SE Texas JV team.  The only way Lumberton could score 14 points would be that the 2nd and 3rd team players for Dayton were in.  Good Luck L-Town, you will need it.

DAYTON AT LUMBERTON

The Raiders are feeling good after going 3 and 0. They see their first opponent in district is only 1 and 2. Unfortunately this will be by far the best team the Raiders have faced, and Toups Graphics predicts they won't be able to adjust to the speed of the Broncos. Look for the Raiders to be chasing the Broncos into the endzone at least once a quarter. The next time you see a three year old tyke playing with a wooden Tommy Train set... That train was once the might L Train turned into a child's play toy. The Broncos QB has a huge night on his way to being offensive player of the week in district 22-4A. Dayton wins in a run away.

TOUPS GRAPHICS FEARLESS PREDICTION

BRONCOS 42 RAIDERS 14

For more predictions go to...

http://www.toupsgraphics.com/fridaynightlights.html

Guest whoabroncos09

the broncos totally have this game.

just look at last year.

i mean yea...bunch of players are gone.

like mike dugat. cody green from his injury.

but we have aj dugat now.

and john gable.

the broncos are confident about this one.

we ARE gonna win!

go broncos!

Guest whoabroncos09

This could be setting up to be the big upset of the year.  Seems to be alot of hype to this game. 

I'm going with Dayton in this game, but boy will it be a long ride back to Dayton if Lumberton wins.

Good Luck to both teams. :)

good choice.

but i really think that we have it.

yes..lumberton has stepped up their game.

but so have the broncos.

but it should be a veryyyyyy good game.

cant wait.

Lumberton will win by more than 14. We're 3-0 and that should tell ya'll something. We will take the 22-4A title.

I thought that we had already discussed this......yes you guys are 3 and 0.  But none of that means ANYTHING....

The only thing that the 3 and 0 record tell me is that there are 3 other teams out there who are not as good as Lumberton

ok i am just gonna apologize for raidernaytion, i mean i bet he is a good guy but im a die hard raider fan and i even think his head is in the clouds, or maybe he is just somebody tryin to start trouble, thankfully it hasnt worked yet lol if that is his intentions :D

Probably isn't even from Lumberton. Your post is dead on raiderpride.

Guest maverick24

ok i am just gonna apologize for raidernaytion, i mean i bet he is a good guy but im a die hard raider fan and i even think his head is in the clouds, or maybe he is just somebody tryin to start trouble, thankfully it hasnt worked yet lol if that is his intentions :D

I agree and am glad someone thought to say that and let everyone know not all Raider fans are in the clouds. Now if we beat Dayton I will be a little higher.

Freshman

Re: Lumberton vs. Dayton Predictions?

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2007, 10:44:22 AM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dayton 30 and and Lumberton 17...........Speed speed speed will hurt lumberton.....and Athletes athletes athletes will hurt them toooooo becasue dayton has both and Lumberton doesn't........and Mental toughness

Your an ....Thats all there is to it..Lumberton all the way...

I think that is a bit of a stretch.  I will see Dayton's JV Thursday so I'll give a report on Friday.

Lumberton JV 6 Dayton JV 6

Dayton JV scores late in game to tie on home field.  I'm not sure what this game says about the future of Dayton or Lumberton football.  But there's no doubt in my mind that your prediction about Dayton's JV beating Lumberton's varsity is all wet.

Guest TravelingBandsman

Hey, I'm gonna be driving into Lumberton around 5:30 tomorrow from SFA to see the game. A very, very important question to the Lumbertonians on the forum....

Where's a good place to eat?!?!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    haha369
    Newest Member
    haha369