Please Lumberton Haters, keep talking smack....

Raider88

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I'm an alum of Lumberton  and last year people were getting on here and saying the same thing and it really irritate's me to see it! I want lumberton to be successful but you shouldn't say anything unless you have done something. Lumberton has improved alot but new caney, bridge city, and cleveland aren't anybody compared to our district. Teams like nederland,pn-g, have tradition as well as the other schools in our district. Like I said I support lumberton but I wouldn't say anything until we beat a quality district team or make the playoffs. I would hate to have a repeat of talking smack and finishing the season off like last year's!

Great post, beaumontballer. I am sure you will take some flack from your Lumberton buddies, but it was a great post nonetheless. If I were a Lumberton fan, I would want to stay low key. Obviously the majority of posters do not think they are the best in the district. It would make it that much sweeter for the fans if they shock the world. But, when fans get on here and hype them up, it sets the team up for failure and a lot of crow to be eaten by those posting. Stay low key, win some games, make the playoffs, then talk some smack. You can't just go straight to the last one! Respect is earned.

With that said, I think Lumberton is a much improved ball club and *could* compete for a playoff spot. But, I like many others need to see them play a team that dosn't suck to gauge a real opinion on their defense. I know their offense is good, it always has been.

Guest band of brothers

same people, same posts, I was hoping we were past all the talking. there is nothing more frustrating than someone coming up to you at work saying" hey, I heard you guy's think you are going to win district this year?", man when does it end?

it ends when people can learn to support their team without going over board with it, i mean its ok to be pumped about winning, they might not have been good teams but we still stomped them, just like we should have, its good to be happy, but its too far when, people start sayin stuff about playoffs and district championships, one day we will be able to brag about those things, just not yet, that day will come

people say we gonna do bad but they juss dont know we can take dayton this year they lost A LOT of good players PNG aint what they wer last year niether nederland will be tough we got vidor no problem central tough game ozen we got it the only reason we lost last year is because it didnt even matter we werent going anywhere if we won anyway but LCM aint nothin we got it this year fellas

people say we gonna do bad but they juss dont know we can take dayton this year they lost A LOT of good players PNG aint what they wer last year niether nederland will be tough we got vidor no problem central tough game ozen we got it the only reason we lost last year is because it didnt even matter we werent going anywhere if we won anyway but LCM aint nothin we got it this year fellas

dude do you have any idea what your talking about...dayton lost good players but they have a lot back, PNG is probably used to smashmouth football like lumberton uses cause they use that to, Nederland is the only team thats goin into district 3-0 against GOOD TEAMS, vidor can run the ball good, central is just central like always, and Ozen is 1-2 playin 5A schools and rember yall couldnt beat them when the were 0-3 in predistrict, and lcm has a awesome defense either way you look at it

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder