Please Lumberton Haters, keep talking smack....

Raider88

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think all of 22-4A will be prepared!!! Its these comments that Lumberton fans makes every year that put a big target on the players backs. Why won't you just let them play? Your not helping things at all by stoking the fire!!!! The more that you lash back @ the so called haters the more they will hate. You should laugh it off as hard as it may be to do so. Let these fine athletes in this area fight their own wars on the playing field.

All  teams have our obnoxious type that embarass the rest. A little success brings out all of them.We have ours at PNG , you have your share at Ned , and so does everybody else. Its all in fun , just be prepared to eat crow if you can't back it........................It ain't bragging if you can back it up!..........And only time will tell. IMO the Raiders look pretty tough. I don't see any one team looking head and shoulders above any other in our district thus far.

Well the main reason for this message is because of the post of a few on another post (just rubbed me the wrong way). I am tired of hearing it year in and year out for the past 25+ years. So I made a special place here just for you haters to come talk trash about the Raiders. Have fun!!

Also the Party has not even started yet!!

Well the main reason for this message is because of the post of a few on another post (just rubbed me the wrong way). I am tired of hearing it year in and year out for the past 25+ years. So I made a special place here just for you haters to come talk trash about the Raiders. Have fun!!

Also the Party has not even started yet!!

You know how you stop that?  Win games first and then talk. 

Your right BigDog, but I can only do so much from the stands. :-\ LOL

I heard it from friends in Beaumont, and other areas in Southeast Texas

Yep.  I think that although you have a vocal presence here, the community support is not there yet. It will come with some success.

Guest band of brothers

Man I was really hoping we could start this season without all of this, I really don't understand why someone would post anything like this, yes, people hate lumberton as well as nederland, png, vidor, lcm, central, ozen... you get my point? this is a forum, very opinionated, so don't take it so personal, there was a very nice article in todays sports section, am I missing something? let the people hate if they want, but if you continue to make all of these crazy predictions, expect people to rag on you , until then, just let them play football!

Guest maverick24

I dont think those predictions about winning District or State or even Going to the playoffs come from real Lumberton people I think others say it just so Everyone else Jumps on the real Raiders fans. I am a real fan and will only say Lumberton is better not saying Undefeated or even playoffs. REMEMBER only three go FIVE stay home Last year there were 4 teams besides Lumberton sitting at home.So before you fans that pull for teams that have been to the playoffs remember only 3 go this year 5 stay home!!!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder