No Pass, No Play, Good Or Bad?

Guest Wildcat 08

I was addressing the rule in high school, and I believe I indirectly supported such rules at younger levels like junior high. This attitude???, I have always had this opinion. I have also played in systems with and without the rule (Mississippi and Texas). Even though I certainly have not had any problems with eligibility, I still think that was my choice to make, and because I decided I stuck with it and it has greatly improved my future. If the only reason for school is sports for some of these YOUNG ADULTS, what happens when sports is taken away?

If the only reason for them going to school is to play sports, then they need to get their priorities straight.

Lets say these kids have potential to go professional.  The fact remains that most professional athletes need something to fall back on once their playing careers are over.  How many good paying jobs are there for uneducated adults?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

chances are if they are good enough to go pro if they manage the money wisely they wont need anything more than a mediocre job to fall back on.... its hard to say if this rule is good or bad because like sum1 said all schools arent on the same level and certain teachers give certain kids breaks....one thing is for sure if you didnt have the rule the competition in all games would be a great deal better i think.....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    xyurnnsw
    Newest Member
    xyurnnsw