Anahuac vs. Splendora

POOP

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anahuac has the sweep and the pass to the tight end.  THATS IT!  They are nothing special and defin. no Woodville.  Splendora by 6

I don't know why you like to chase and comment me, but I am pretty sure someone who got beat by hardin bad as they did has no room to talk about teams having nothing.

Nobody said Anahuac was big? But we are just as discipline as Splendora. What Anahuac does have, Coach Barbay has them playing smash mouth football. These boys are going to hit you, hit you hard and all night long.. Like when we run them "sweeps and TightEnd passes...."  You should ask that boy from Hitchcock that got his helment knock off and got knocked out of the game!!! But we will see tonight for sure..  ;D

The time for talk is over.  Only a few hours from now, we'll see who is the better football team.  Good luck to both sides, but best of luck the the Splendora, Wildcats.

To all the Nea sayers on this discussion how do you like your crow.  I am sure Anahuac's kitchen at the concession stand can cook it up for ya.  Just like those Cats cooked up a good GOFAC and served it up nice to yall's supposedly TOO fast, for Splendora, team.  Oh yeah nice job on the 4th and an inch Quarterback sneak that didn't score.  LOL!!!!!!!!!!!  One more thing, to the Beaumont chapter of the referees good try tonight but I guess you just can't them all no matter if you throw 135 yds of penalty flags and give HORRIBLE ball spots all night.  I hope you all get fired over your calls on the game tonight.

Well, seems to me that someone underestimated the good ol' boys.  The Cats beat Anahuac as well as the TERRIBLE officiating crew.  Thanks to everyone who talked a little smack on here, it always makes the week a little more interesting.  Good game panthers and good luck on the rest of your season.

UKcats, no one is commenting you.  did I take one of your quotes?  dont flatter yourself.  Sorry, I cant play for my kids.  You probably didnt play at all.

Yeah your right you can't play for them, but that why your a COACH now. You still blamed for a loss. After all they are doing what you tell them. . .we hope.

i wouldnt say that splendoras win was luck i was there and they dominated the game the zebras was against them the whole time their two running backs bulled through their d fense and their o-line had a 5 yard surge every play they drove the football 110 yards because of  penalties and still managed to score i dont consider that luck..

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder