Is Lumberton good????or the opponents just not that good........

Guest football09

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scheduling cupackes will boost lumberton's confidence up however they are improved im going to wait until district lumberton has improved  by saying that also last year they only won one district game but were in most of them besides dayton that is an improvement from previous year's I see them going 5-5 overall or 6-4 at best finishing 3-4 in district at best I still think it will be

1.dayton

2.central

3.nederland/lc-m

5.pn-g

6.lumberton

7.ozen

8.vidor

Team Stats

Bridge City      Lumberton

Total yards                             142               444

First downs                              11                17

Rushes/Yds                           23/52           40/341

Average rush                          2.26              8.53

Comp/Atts                            12/35              6/9

Pass yards                              90                103 

Punts                                     5                   0

Punting Yards                         147                 0

Punting Average                     29.4                 0

Fumbles/Lost                          1/1                3/1

Penalties-yards                      5-35             10-90

Scheduling cupackes will boost lumberton's confidence up however they are improved im going to wait until district lumberton has improved  by saying that also last year they only won one district game but were in most of them besides dayton that is an improvement from previous year's I see them going 5-5 overall or 6-4 at best finishing 3-4 in district at best I still think it will be

1.dayton

2.central

3.nederland/lc-m

5.pn-g

6.lumberton

7.ozen

8.vidor

I cant wait till everyone sees the Pirates this year. We will not be last in this district, and if we are I can take the heat!

Besides myself and Raiderpride has any of you seen the 2007 Raiders play not the 2006 but the 2007 Raiders? I heard last week how BC was a better school than NewCaney and they would score and keep it close, well that didnt happen so now all of the sudden BC is a horrible school. Come on play EC and Kirbyville Silsbee? We scrimmaged Silsbee they were nothing to brag about. Like I said we have to win to get respect But I wonder why there are so many HATERS out there that dont want Lumberton to win. You Dont see Lumberton people on here wishing other teams would lose or picking there predistrict schedule apart. We know we have to prove we are good on the field why dont the haters just sit back and watch the whole season and then hate on us if we are not better. I dont see Lumberton people on here saying we will win district just others saying how we wont. I am not sure we can beat Dayton but I expect it to be closer than last year, which by the way no one else beat them last year either! So unless you have seen the 2007 raiders hold your thoughts on how good or bad they are!!

well yall would have to have gotten a a lot better than last year to make a stand in district

Guest band of brothers

I was starting to enjoy reading all these posts until the district champ thang reared it's ugly head, man, why?, let us not lose our focus Grasshopper!... keep it real!

The beginning of this thread ask "Is Lumberton good??", my answer to that is NO!!  They have played the same cupcake schedule just like the previous years and it keeps getting thier hopes up for a run at district.  Once district starts next Friday the dream will be over for all you L-Town boys & girls.  Seven weeks after next Friday night L-town will be traveling to a PNG, Nederland, or Central playoff game with thier school L-shirts in full spirt.  It happens EVERY year.

;D

I knew Lumberton was going to beat BC, But I never thought that easy, we showed a very weak defense, and a very sluggish offense. My hats off to Lumberton, they gave us an old fashion ass whooping ! Hopefully our kids will learn from it and get better.

The beginning of this thread ask "Is Lumberton good??", my answer to that is NO!!  They have played the same cupcake schedule just like the previous years and it keeps getting thier hopes up for a run at district.  Once district starts next Friday the dream will be over for all you L-Town boys & girls.  Seven weeks after next Friday night L-town will be traveling to a PNG, Nederland, or Central playoff game with thier school L-shirts in full spirt.  It happens EVERY year.

;D

those were also two teams lumberton beat by a combined 11 points, compared to this years 78 points, and dominating them on both sides of the ball, read the article in the Beaumont Enterprise on another of the topics, yes were better, no we arent amazing and gonna destroy everybody, but upsets will happen and nobody knows at this point were our district is headed

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder