Hardin 34 West Hardin 15 Final/Comments

Guest football09

Like i said earlier 39-0  hardin over tarkington.......buna 42-7 against tarkington......its going to be a good game and yes there in buna's league.....hardin is just going to get better and better.......Remember Hardin has one of the best OFFENSIVE coach around they are going to get better and better........

as much as i hate to say this, congratulations hardin. you guys did a great job.

as others said, much improvement from the hornets. it's your turn now hardin, keep it up.

for the OILERS well... i have not missed a game yet this year and to me it looks like you boys need lots of conditioning and you do need a little heart in the game it doesn't even look like you boys care. personally i think that tubbs should be on the line and kelley should be running the ball.

I guess your right Hardin will get better and better while Buna sits around and dreams about the glory days.WH  has about 3 kids on the sideline so it may not be conditioning with them.They are just having to play both ways against teams with a lot more players.Tubbs ran the ball pretty well against us.

Guest football09

BUNA is good ......but they got a one diminisual offense.........HARDIN has both a run game and a pass game.......I just feel that HARDIN offense can put up more points then buna offense

I guess your right Hardin will get better and better while Buna sits around and dreams about the glory days.WH  has about 3 kids on the sideline so it may not be conditioning with them.They are just having to play both ways against teams with a lot more players.Tubbs ran the ball pretty well against us.

Hey, that sounds familiar. I sit around and get fatter and fatter while I dream about the glory days.  ;D

This was a good game tonight.  Most of Hardin's starters came out mid way in the 3rd.  I thought WH did a really good job tonight considering how long some of those kids were on the feild.  It did show alot of heart.

Hardin this year looks like a different school than what I watched last year.  They are starting to beleive in themselves.  They can move the ball with their well balanced offense.  I'm not really sure how the district will pan-out. But at least this years Hornets are playing with some heart and for that I'm proud of them.

you can't blame Hardin for a preseason schedule set before the new head coach even got there.  BTW, Hardin has played a 3A and a 1A prior to this game.  You need to go find some other team in the district that is going to play like 4 straight 1A schools.  Anyway, I happen to think that Groveton is a very good 1A team and expect them to do good things before all is said and done.

So you must be talkin about kounzte huh?? HD was ranked in the top 25 in the state as well as tenaha and west hardin is supposed to be a good team too right??

West Hardin    Hardin

Total yards            155      422

First downs            21        30

Rushes/Yds          26/90    27/251

Average rush          3.46      9.3

Comp/Atts            8/11      15/33

Pass yards              65        171

Comp pct              72.73      45.45

Punts                      6          1

Punting Yards          179        23

Punting Average      29.83      23

Fumbles/Lost          1/0        1/1

Penalties-yards      5-65        8-80

West Hardin

Passing

Name            Comp Att Pct  Yds TD INT

Tyler Copeland      8 11 72.73  65  0  0

Rushing

Name          Att Yds Yds/Att Long TD

Ethan Tubbs 15    64    4.27    0    1

Justin Doiron  5    7      1.4      0    1

B.J. Meche    3    11    3.67    0    0

Jerid Bordes    3    8    2.67    0    0

Receiving

Name            Rec    Yds Yds/Catch Long TD

Ethan Tubbs      2      24        12        0      0

Justin Doiron      1      14      14        0      0

Justin Lopez      3      18      6        0      0

Jerid Bordes      1        7        7        0      0

Hardin

Passing

Name                Comp Att  Pct      Yds  TD INT

Jordan Nolan        15  29    51.72  171    4  1

Garrett Cathriner    0    4      0        0      0  1

Rushing

Name                  Att Yds Yds/Att Long TD

Jordan Nolan          3  31    10.33    0    0

Daniel Marsh            1  16      16      0    0

Mitch Villemez        11  93    8.45    0    0

Garrett Cathriner      3    39      13    0    0

Luke King                2    2        1      0      0

John Stelly              6    69      11.5    0      0

Patrick Day              1    3        3      0      1

Receiving

Name                    Rec Yds Yds/Catch Long TD

Hunter Davis            6    72      12        0    2

Daniel Marsh            3    56      18.67    0    0

Mitch Villemez          1    9        9          0    0

Austin Collins          2    17      8.5        0    1

Dale Pitts                2      5      2.5        0      0

Patrick Day              1    12      12          0    1

I think he injured his leg/ankle making a tackle near/on the sideline,  his momentum carried him over and through and he landed on a chair/pavement.  However, I saw him trying to run later and thought he would be back in the 2nd half.  I had to leave at halftime, so I guess if he was on crutches after the half, then he didn't make it in then.

John will be fine he heals very fast.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder

• He's steadily improving rapidly. Not that your opinion matters much based on some of the wild projections you've made on this site 
    • Cohen……a lying, backstabbing pos who does nothing but lie every time he opens his mouth. Let him utter words the prosecution wants to hear, and we can convict. Cohen told his ex advisor that he wanted to kill himself. What a worldly loss that would be. Let anyone on this board be put through the wringer with false charges and lies like Trump has had to endure, and you would be screaming at the top of your lungs how illegal all of this is.
    • It was and remains perfectly timed and choregraphed Kangaroo Court, whatever Cohen just said or lied about.  Face it, under Soros installed Biden and Merrick Garland, the USA is now officially a Bananna Republic with a Goverment that weaponizes itself against and destroys its political rivals. Putin and Xi are SO proud!  Dang I miss Democracy.       
    • I haven’t been watching closely, but even the liberal sources even tell the story as “the defense really took apart Cohen’s testimony on Thursday.” It sounds like sloppy work from the prosecution to point out a specific call as being “the one,” when it was easily concluded that this particular call could not have occurred the way that Cohen (and the prosecution) claim it to have happened.    The bad news is that I doubt that it matters much-I suspect that most jurors minds were closed before testimony started.   I don’t see Trump leaving with anything less than a conviction based on the venue (NYC).
    • Tough case all the way around.  The guy had a lot of online activity come out where he made racist statements and statements about killing BLM protesters and looters.  So when he then goes out and does it, it looks really bad.  I've seen a lot of videos where people have driven through protestors, defended themselves against them, etc., and didn't bat an eye.  This feels different, but that doesn't necessarily make it murder, either.  His account of the events that happened vs. the witness accounts were both very different, but I'd also expect both sides' accounts to be self-serving and inaccurate to fit their narrative.  Not really sure what to think on this one.  
  • Topics