BH EAGLES VS BELLVILLE...

BHEX86

Maybe someone can tell us about the Brahmas and fill us in. 

On another note come on fans and show your support of the boys on friday and make the trip over to Bellville.  It won't hurt you to stand and cheer them on, or at least lets try and stand for the school song.  Someone help me climb down off of my soapbox before I get on a roll.    ::)

Go Eagles !!!

Hey BHEX86

I have to agree with you about cheering these boy's on... I thought the last few games we might need to call the Medical Examiner to see if the BH fans are really alive! There is only about 8 mom's that are making any noise, and how many players do we have???

I know alot of those kids have at least 2 parents there, maybe 4.

GO EAGLES!!!

Hey BHEX86

I have to agree with you about cheering these boy's on... I thought the last few games we might need to call the Medical Examiner to see if the BH fans are really alive! There is only about 8 mom's that are making any noise, and how many players do we have???

I know alot of those kids have at least 2 parents there, maybe 4.

GO EAGLES!!!

Good point bckn...is "Quincy" around...those folks were dead. 

I agree!  Where's the Eagle pride?  Really people, it won't hurt for you to stand and cheer these kids on.  Heck, sit and cheer if you must, but C H E E R!!!!  I mean if you can get off your "seat" to stand up and yell when the cheerleaders are throwing footballs, you can do it during the rest of the game too!  Let your hair down and live it up.

Also, just because it won't be a 10-0 season is no reason to give up on these kids.  After all, we are 1-1 and there's 8 games left - too many to decide anything this early in the season.  Regardless, I'm going to continue to support these kids. 

Sorry BHEX86, you started the ball rolling!

The "Bramahs" have two wins, blowouts over teams with losing 0-2 records, Sealy (35-7) and West Columbia (41-20).

Against WC they rushed 39 times for 284 yards and 142 yards passing. Of their five touchdowns, two came via 58-yard passes, and one on a 50-yard run, so they do have "big play" capability.

WC had 113 yards on 31 rushes (stout run defense) and 180 yards through the air.

Maybe we should call some of the "Crazy Moms" from last year to come out and get everyone up on their feet!!

I'm pretty confident that this years group of moms can get the crowd off their a$$! Well, at least the real fans anyway. Besides I think I heard that the "Crazy Moms" were touring this fall. They've been sited in Louisiana, so I hear.

GO EAGLES!!!!!!!

No Comment ;D

Just playing put the pitch forks and nooses down! BH in a tight one! It's always tough playing at someone field exspecially fields with tradition as Bellville has.

BH 21

Bellville 14

Goodluck Eagles take the Brahmas out!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder