San Augustine 49 West Hardin 0/FINAL

WOSgrad

• WOSgrad changed the title to San Augustine 49 West Hardin 0/FINAL

Boys still played but lost a rb/DL and a lineman and coach an hour or two before the game due to Covid, they suited out 13 kids and played some of the game with 10 players on the field when a back needed a quick brake they would put a wr at qb and put the qb in the backfield  , SA only played starters for most of the first half but could have scored 100 if they wanted too and started running clock towards the end of 2nd. Don’t know what’s going to happen with that little oiler team cause two more freshman kids are getting pulled off the teams by parents but as of right now the coach’s and players are preparing to continue on and show up with the ones that want to play even if it’s with 10, but seems like Covid just Hit there pretty hard so who knows... anyways   SA 49.  WH 0 was the final 

1 hour ago, SETX32 said:

Boys still played but lost a rb/DL and a lineman and coach an hour or two before the game due to Covid, they suited out 13 kids and played some of the game with 10 players on the field when a back needed a quick brake they would put a wr at qb and put the qb in the backfield  , SA only played starters for most of the first half but could have scored 100 if they wanted too and started running clock towards the end of 2nd. Don’t know what’s going to happen with that little oiler team cause two more freshman kids are getting pulled off the teams by parents but as of right now the coach’s and players are preparing to continue on and show up with the ones that want to play even if it’s with 10, but seems like Covid just Hit there pretty hard so who knows... anyways   SA 49.  WH 0 was the final 

It’s an absolute travesty that WH has allowed the basketball coach AD to come in there and completely ruin football. It makes me sick thinking about it. 

For sure sucks for the kids! And You would think he’d know how bad that would look on an ad to have to forfeit a football season from not having enough players to field a team or him coming in and his second year as ad boys sports “besides b-ball” is in the dump , I mean the numbers are there obviously they got moved up and now your playing a state ranked team at times with 10 players on the field? If they have say 2 players at any point this season get hurt their footballs over,  they have more cheerleaders than they do football players, heck highisland had way more kids suited up than WH did... it’s not just football either like I said I another post a week or so back they had zero boys in powerlifting and if track wouldn’t have been canceled they wouldn’t have even been able to put a relay team together and WH “usually” competes very well in both powerlifting and track....it’s sad really 

15 minutes ago, SETX32 said:

For sure sucks for the kids! And You would think he’d know how bad that would look on an ad to have to forfeit a football season from not having enough players to field a team or him coming in and his second year as ad boys sports “besides b-ball” is in the dump , I mean the numbers are there obviously they got moved up and now your playing a state ranked team at times with 10 players on the field? If they have say 2 players at any point this season get hurt their footballs over,  they have more cheerleaders than they do football players, heck highisland had way more kids suited up than WH did... it’s not just football either like I said I another post a week or so back they had zero boys in powerlifting and if track wouldn’t have been canceled they wouldn’t have even been able to put a relay team together and WH “usually” competes very well in both powerlifting and track....it’s sad really 

Yessir it’s a shame, and the people of WH should be ashamed for letting it happen.